Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

lol. When he throws a pic early, it usually means it’s pics all day

Awful pick and the DL getting destroyed on the ground. No Jones or Oliver is a massive issue.

In a week with few options and already having used Seattle I was forced to pick the Bills in a survivor pool. I'm dead now.

Fernando Valenzuela would have been proud of that screw ball

Every week that I watch this fiasco, 13 seconds bothers me more. That was the year- and the deterioration since then seems to be accelerating.

I get the injuries, but things weren’t exactly humming when Buffalo was fully healthy.

Win or lose today this is really difficult to stomach…

Every week that I watch this fiasco, 13 seconds bothers me more. That was the year- and the deterioration since then seems to be accelerating.

I get the injuries, but things weren’t exactly humming when Buffalo was fully healthy.

Win or lose today this is really difficult to stomach…

Agree on the 13 seconds being by far our biggest blown opportunity but that team still would have had to beat Cincy and the Rams, history says we would have screwed it up.

Agree on the 13 seconds being by far our biggest blown opportunity but that team still would have had to beat Cincy and the Rams, history says we would have screwed it up.
Doesn’t mean it wasn’t our best chance

Not watching but offense is in shambles
It’s actually not that bad. Josh has missed several wide open throws to digs. We’re getting good yards from cook in the air and ground. Allen is just off

Can someone explain to me on the 2nd and 9 how the D end is completely unblocked after an injury TO?

Please Cut Knox after this year, enough of this guy already. Has a huge drop every week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom