Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Glad they lost. Another bs win and it would paper over problems that they would pretend didn’t exist had they won

Billy B schooled McD that final drive. Invited the rush right up the field and they work the perimeter while we lose contain. Mack jones may have had one completion over 10 air yards all game

Hilarious that Josh gets a fumble on that last play . I’d just take a nice 30 yard free completion and pad my stats

Beane can’t keep whiffing on high draft picks when we don’t have much cap space. We all knew coming into the season that the O-line was a liability and they had no reliable receivers outside of Diggs and there wasn’t really much done to address either of those things (aside from drafting Kincaid, who appears to have been woefully underutilized up until today).

Beane can’t keep whiffing on high draft picks when we don’t have much cap space. We all knew coming into the season that the O-line was a liability and they had no reliable receivers outside of Diggs and there wasn’t really much done to address either of those things (aside from drafting Kincaid, who appears to have been woefully underutilized up until today).
He was out in concussion protocol. It appears their offense is reliant on the 12 personnel to be decent and when he’s out they can’t run that effectively

He was out in concussion protocol. It appears their offense is reliant on the 12 personnel to be decent and when he’s out they can’t run that effectively

Kincaid? He only missed one game, no?

One was thrown last week. Did you want 2 DPIs in a row?
I just want them to call it like they see it.Id rather they not worry about how many times in a row they might have to throw a flag.

nope.. the replay showed 2 oline 3-5 yds down field.. i thought NFL rule was 1 yd?

Only possible thing I could think of was that it was actually a backward pass? Idk. Feels like the NFL should mandate that if refs pick up a flag, they should have to explain on the field the specific reason for picking it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom