Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Hopefully they lose and will fire people . Pulling. A Win out their asses will prevent the necessary gutting

Hopefully they lose and will fire people . Pulling. A Win out their asses will prevent the necessary gutting

Dorsey is gonna be lucky to finish the season. Other then that not sure what other moves their gonna make. Clearly their not firing McDermott. With Davis in his walk year WR unit is likely in for a complete overhaul. Good FA and Draft year to do it.

For a first round pick and supposed superior offensive tight end…. I’ve never seen Kincaid make anyone miss even a little . He’s one of those guys that manages to get hit hard every play

So which play on this drive does the turnover occur ?

For a first round pick and supposed superior offensive tight end…. I’ve never seen Kincaid make anyone miss even a little . He’s one of those guys that manages to get hit hard every play

I ilke Kincaid a lot but to many people were comparing him to Kelce, their totally different type TE's from a physical standpoint.

Classic sign of a "mid" team. Can't get both sides of the ball on the same page at the asem time. Offense finally does something, D is suddenly facing Mahomes out there.

I ilke Kincaid a lot but to many people were comparing him to Kelce, their totally different type TE's from a physical standpoint.
To be fair, Kelce wasn’t always the player he is currently.

Oh for sure, I think the sky is the limit for Kincaid he could certainly grow into that type of TE but Kelce is a freak type of TE he and Gronk are the exceptions. I am just glad Buffalo pulled the trigger on him, guy is exactly what they needed.

What was that . It’s not like there was ANYTHING deceptive there . Dude was never open

Nope, he wasn't when Von one hand slammed him and called him fake Gronk. I think Kelce took that to heart lol

Drops absolutely killing this team along with the bad picks.

Josh looking like the next Carson wentz at this point.

He’s playing like Marty Allen. #HelloDere

IMG_1685.jpeg

Dorsey and Allen both look lost. Allens clearly afraid to run and is missing throws he hasn't missed since his Rookie year and Dorseys P/C is all over the place. Buffalo has to let Allen run again.

Dorsey and Allen both look lost. Allens clearly afraid to run and is missing throws he hasn't missed since his Rookie year and Dorseys P/C is all over the place. Buffalo has to let Allen run again.
How does he not run on 4th and 2?

Had them pinned way back and totally changed entire outlook letting him get that return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom