Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Bengals getting physically dominated by the Texans. We just lack dudes

I mean if we want to play the transitive game it's not going to get any worse than Mac Jones today. Holy moly does he suck. With the latest injury report Denver +7 feels easy.

I mean if we want to play the transitive game it's not going to get any worse than Mac Jones today. Holy moly does he suck. With the latest injury report Denver +7 feels easy.
It’s been a worrisome trend going back to second half of last year and continuing throughout this year. We’re the only team that makes Zach Wilson and Mac Jones look decent

Really needed Houston to win this and they are collapsing to cincy. Would be a stinging result if they end up winning this for playoff standings.

Really needed Houston to win this and they are collapsing to cincy. Would be a stinging result if they end up winning this for playoff standings.
Why were they just not running it on 3rd down up two scores late ? That pick changed everything

I have a bad feeling a possible turnover is in the works for the Texans. Hope I’m wrong

Browns are going to steal another win. Should have lost to SF and IND already.
Since when do the Browns get ref help. Both those games. They're without top 3 tackles. How the heck did the Ravens blow this

This is a big game for the Bills tonight, they 100% need to win the next two to have any chance to make the playoffs. The offense needs to try and score at least 30-35 points from here on out. This defense was the walking wounded 2-3 weeks ago, now I dont even know what it is

Not overly optimistic about any of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom