Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Classic Buffalo, honestly they should fire everyone for that debacle alone.

“Would you like to have a victory”

Nah.. we good. Take the kick again

Put 6 people on the field for God’s sake it doesn’t matter there!

Hilarious that Denver is the team that had to rush the kicking team out there yet we end up with the 12 men. Did we not anticipate a FG attempt was coming up when they just took THREE knees to set up the kick? How are you not ready ?

Can’t wait to hear McDermott’s weasely voice in the post game . He should fire himself and staff

Hilarious that Denver is the team that had to rush the kicking team out there yet we end up with the 12 men. Did we not anticipate a FG attempt was coming up when they just took THREE knees to set up the kick? How are you not ready ?

That's McDermott football to a T. Same thing in the KC 13 seconds game. No Squib (claims he called for it) then has the team playing the sidelines despite the fact KC only needs 3 and has two timeouts. He's Marty Schottenheimer the redux.

Our coach preaches all this stuff about complimentary football and execution and we do the opposite routinely.

Sick of it.

Blow it all up. Sit Allen the rest of the year, get a good draft pick and fire the entire coaching staff.

That's McDermott football to a T. Same thing in the KC 13 seconds game. No Squib (claims he called for it) then has the team playing the sidelines despite the fact KC only needs 3 and has two timeouts. He's Marty Schottenheimer the redux.
This is egregious because they had three freaking downs to get ready. Denver was never going to run any actual play. Why sub? Or have the kick defensive unit out there the entire time . It shows a lack of real time thinking ability .

This is egregious because they had three freaking downs to get ready. Denver was never going to run any actual play. Why sub? Or have the kick defensive unit out there the entire time . It shows a lack of real time thinking ability .

The defense looked legitimately shocked that Denver was rushing out to kick. Like they thought Denver had another timeout that they were gonna use. Absolutely wild and wholly unacceptable.

1000%, if your Buffalo just leave the regular Defense out there, you not gonna block it there. I knew something was up as some Bills player came running off way late after Denver was already pretty much set. I guarantee Buffalo thought they had 1 more timeout and had to scramble. Honestly they should move on from Mcdermott, good coach but clearly he's hit his ceiling here and its not gonna happen. His mistakes in big moments to are a major red flag.

The defense looked legitimately shocked that Denver was rushing out to kick. Like they thought Denver had another timeout that they were gonna use. Absolutely wild and wholly unacceptable.

I fully believe they thought Denver had another TO left. The incompetence in late games is stunning.

I was saying it around halftime but I’m ready to tank at this point. Time for me to move on to basketball season.

1000%, if your Buffalo just leave the regular Defense out there, you not gonna block it there. I knew something was up as some Bills player came running off way late after Denver was already pretty much set. I guarantee Buffalo thought they had 1 more timeout and had to scramble. Honestly they should move on from Mcdermott, good coach but clearly he's hit his ceiling here and its not gonna happen. His mistakes in big moments to are a major red flag.
You have coaches that are good with all the stuff between games . Then you have coaches that are good in game .. McD is awful at the latter

Welp the joke is on you God. We were all waiting for the flag. Try tricking a more susceptible fan base next time. Gotta admit my $ was on an illegal leap or offsides not 12men.

Assuming those of us who wanted McClown our after :13 are no longer crazy. Knew it was a matter of time before most got there.
See you guys next September.

You have coaches that are good with all the stuff between games . Then you have coaches that are good in game .. McD is awful at the latter

Yup 1000%, that's honestly a great explanation of McDermott.

I was saying it around halftime but I’m ready to tank at this point. Time for me to move on to basketball season.
At KC :L
At Philly :L
AT Miami: L
Even if we win the rest … does 9-8 give you a chance ? We’re going to lose all tie breaks pretty much

Listening to the post game on bills radio .. this should be good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom