Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

The Von Miller experience needs to be over.

Have to pray being close to 2 years away from the acl in Sept will help him have a Renaissance next year but right now he's useless out there

Bills aren’t very good .

So many little things its hard to know who to be mad at week to week. O Continues these weird stretches where they look lost. D dominates Dallas last week and yet Stick has dudes running free everywhere. Hopefully Epenesa can play next week because Von clearly isn't all the way back and may never be. I don't know what to make of the offense, so many dumb penalties and bad turnovers. Was good to see Davis and Shakir get back involved though I hate that we've gotten away from Kincaid.

Insane that game was that close honestly. Can’t believe we held on but again finding ways to lose games. It’s incredible what we have to do.

Thank God. The refs & turnovers, OMG. We NEVER EVER EVER win that game. EVER.

I wish FanDuel would let me bet this A-hole LA kicker misses a 38yarder vs the Chiefs.

My son who lives in San Diego went to the game. Said he was one of about 60 Bill’s fans. He said he had fun but that it was a butt ugly game to watch.

So many little things its hard to know who to be mad at week to week. O Continues these weird stretches where they look lost. D dominates Dallas last week and yet Stick has dudes running free everywhere. Hopefully Epenesa can play next week because Von clearly isn't all the way back and may never be. I don't know what to make of the offense, so many dumb penalties and bad turnovers. Was good to see Davis and Shakir get back involved though I hate that we've gotten away from Kincaid.
they look like the exact description of a marginal playoff team. Do somethings well one week, other things well another week, but not everything well any given week. something is always off. allen's passing accuracy on anything but check downs has been off all year. so many of his INT's this year have been on scramble plays where he underthrows or throws behind an open receiver. in the recent past, he would DESTROY teams on those out of the pocket passes. no longer. Im not saying we are bad. we are OK. probably good enough to sneak into the playoffs and go toe to toe with all the other marginal AFC schlep.

Worst thing you can do to an undermanned opponent is give them short fields (turnovers) and unnecessary penalties.

I was expecting a letdown after the past couple weeks, but happy with the W

Shout out to Ed Oliver, game saving sack and he's played great after the big extension
I don't see every game, but last night was how dominant Ed looked in college and what I was hoping we'd get every week. But agree, he's earning his extension.

But overall, I wasn't shocked at last night's game. We're just a team that is good enough to smack Dallas but also inconsistent enough to lose to Denver and New England. I don't take anything for granted with this team.

thats the whole NFL. I mean pitt hasny scores like more than 10 pts in a month and then dominates a Cinci team that had a ton to play for and has played pretty well for awhile.

Last edited:
what was the issue with the kickoff again?
The returner attempted to field the KO inside of the 10, and muffed it into the end zone. My recollection is that the officials called a touchback before the returner even recovered the ball

The returner attempted to field the KO inside of the 10, and muffed it into the end zone. My recollection is that the officials called a touchback before the returner even recovered the ball
because in the nfl if the ball touches the endzone its dead unless the receiving team causes it to go into the endzone. if they think the kick got into the endzone on its own then it doesnt matter if its touched. and if they call fair catch its another set of rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom