Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Bills win out, Miami loses out and KC loses 1 game, Bills are the 2 seed.

thats the whole NFL. I mean pitt hasny scores like more than 10 pts in a month and then dominates a Cinci team that had a ton to play for and has played pretty well for awhile.

Yeah you can find warts in a lot of teams. The NFL is built on parity

Man, it's hard rooting for Dallas <cow spits>

edit: They just keep making it so easy to hate 'em.

Last edited:
Man, it's hard rooting for Dallas <cow spits>

Dolphins got away with one big holding on D (but it was called 2 plays later) and 1 big holding on offense at the end. Sucks.

Need the Ravens to beat them next week. And of course for the Bills to avenge a loss to…. ahem… the Patriots.

really would like to see NE beat Denver tonight. that would knock another 10 win team out of the way.

Holy crap a 56yd FG that didn't screw over the Bills, who even knew that was possible?
I'm beginning to not care that much about the division given how likely Miami is in round 1.

Bills could qualify for the playoffs in Week 17, with a win, and losses by CIN @ KC and PIT @ SEA

Welp forget what I said about not caring about the division now. Potential 2seed would be a game changer given the #7 is likely to stink plus hfa round 2.

I know the spread was only 10 but that's the most shocking result to me since Brady NE lost to the Miami Fitz team in '19 which I also happily lost a boatload live betting. Those bad teams just never ever ever finish that game vs Mahomes EVER (still bitter about the Melvin Gordon fumble in Denver). Great job Raider D. Please no devastating Baltimore injuries tonight.

It’s a silly question but what’s the psychology around Ravens win or lose tonight?

To the above point I think no injuries is best scenario, then a loss, then a win. Just me

Beat New England!

It’s a silly question but what’s the psychology around Ravens win or lose tonight?

To the above point I think no injuries is best scenario, then a loss, then a win. Just me

Beat New England!
There should be no material difference as they need to beat Miami regardless to stay in front of them. But ya I'd say a loss is nominally better.

There should be no material difference as they need to beat Miami regardless to stay in front of them. But ya I'd say a loss is nominally better.
There is a major potential difference.

Assuming we beat the pats:

If ravens lose tonight … this GUARANTEES that final week bills will either be playing for the 2 seed OR be playing a dolphins team with nothing to play for. (Either Miami beats ravens and thus up 1 game on them with only 1 to play , with Miami holding the tie break.. or Miami loses and we face them for division crown and 2 seed )

If the season ended right now, it would be Bills at Chiefs in the opening round. If that happens, that means eight out of the last nine games between these two teams have taken place in KC. That's incredible.

If the season ended right now, it would be Bills at Chiefs in the opening round. If that happens, that means eight out of the last nine games between these two teams have taken place in KC. That's incredible.
Really not sure but was the one time in Orchard Park during Covid Year?

Bills would have no fear playing again at Arrowhead but id rather play someone else to be honest in the 1st round. After the Toney penalty in the last game and the NFL's hard on for Mahomes and this whole Taylor Swift fiasco, there's zero doubt KC is gonna get every call imaginable despite the fact that Toney call was 100% accurate as the dude was essentially lined up as a LB.

To make the Bills playing at arrowhead seemingly every year funnier, next year it finally flips and if Buffalo won the AFC KC would have to come to Buffalo. However assuming Miami wins the AFC they won't play them at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom