Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Mcd still sucks
Lol man the fans are really angry at this guy. I'm not a fan either but this was a nice game for him.
-4th&1 go for it up 7-0 leads to TD.
-Nice pressures on the last 2 possessions.

Seemed like Spags sorta took Brady to school in the 2nd half.

Gotta love Romo. "How often do those calls go against the Bills". Those 3rd down illegal contacts are so massive. I think that's the first one we got in this series of games vs them. Versus their roughly eighteen or so. Stinks to not take advantage of that. Speaking of which, since when does NBC show highlights of those?

Lol man the fans are really angry at this guy. I'm not a fan either but this was a nice game for him.
-4th&1 go for it up 7-0 leads to TD.
-Nice pressures on the last 2 possessions.

Seemed like Spags sorta took Brady to school in the 2nd half.
Brady didn’t do himself any favors. Throwing 3 times in FG range, with 2:10 left in a low-scoring tie game, was inexplicable

Gotta love Romo. "How often do those calls go against the Bills". Those 3rd down illegal contacts are so massive. I think that's the first one we got in this series of games vs them. Versus their roughly eighteen or so. Stinks to not take advantage of that. Speaking of which, since when does NBC show highlights of those?
Was the flag on the guy defending Sherfield, or the guy defending Shakir? Both were being grabbed and held.

The Texans can lose to any of those games. Denver quietly sucks; they had been eeking out games with a +4 turnover edge; yesterday they were -3 and nearly won. Tampa was a war also.

Houston is going to make it. You're probably wasting your time rooting against them. T

Here are Houston's last 9 games since blowing out Pittsburgh:

-Lost in Atlanta, +2 in turnovers, outgained 130yds
-Beat Saints by 7. Outgained again by 130yds
-Lost in Carolina
-Beat Tampa by 2.
-Beat Cincy by 3 (when they were healthy...great win).
-Beat Cardinals by 5
-Lost to Jax by 3
-Beat Denver by 5 fending off goal to go, +3 in turnovers (Denver had been eeking out wins +3 every game).
-30-6

There is one impressive game there.
Sadly the jig appears to be up as they're an underdog in Tennessee. I was hoping to fade them for the rest of the year.

Was the flag on the guy defending Sherfield, or the guy defending Shakir? Both were being grabbed and held.
Ya I didn't see Shakir but maybe. All the more reason it was weird to put it in the highlight package that it was an obvious foul (and didn't really end up mattering).

Next week huge for bills as they all will be

Bills beat dallas 8-6
Minn needs to beat Cinci 7-7
Colts-indy one will lose 7-7/8-6
chi beats Clev 7-7
Lions beat Denver 7-7
NE beats KC one can hope. 8-6
Hous loses to Tenn 7-7

But a good chance we might have 6-7 teams tied at 8-6 next week if the Bills can win at home

Lets see Jets win 2 in a row at well and give the Bills/Miami game a chance for some meaning

I've seen that called similarly in several instances in other games this year. Anyway, if you don't want to get beat by a tough/bad call down the stretch, play better sooner.

Best part of today is Mahomes and Reid crying about a perceived "bad call". Toney was essentially lined up in the secondary, what a bunch of cry babies.
Patty whiner yammering away about how they "cant make that call at that point in the game".
They're acting as if the crazy TD play happened and then the ref threw the cheap flag.

Flag was thrown before the play was even ran. Ref had no clue What was going to happen. For all the ref knew, it was going to be a sack fumble.

Mahomes and Reid have brain damage

The bad call was the Murray supposed catch fumble out of bounds.

Lmao is there a worse spouse in the league?
The amount of crying from the Chiefs and their spoiled fans is incredible- look I’d be hot over that call too if it went against Buffalo but (a) he’s obviously offsides and (b) they literally just won a Super Bowl aided by a dubious pass interference call!!

Anyway- on to Dallas. The Bills live to fight (and find new ways to break our hearts) for another week…

Edit- good point by samspann1 in the exchange below...

Last edited:
Next week huge for bills as they all will be

Bills beat dallas 8-6
Minn needs to beat Cinci 7-7
Colts-indy one will lose 7-7/8-6
chi beats Clev 7-7
Lions beat Denver 7-7
NE beats KC one can hope. 8-6
Hous loses to Tenn 7-7

But a good chance we might have 6-7 teams tied at 8-6 next week if the Bills can win at home

Lets see Jets win 2 in a row at well and give the Bills/Miami game a chance for some meaning
Cleveland is 8-5 now so they can't be 7-7. Here's my predictions for next week!(hopefully the jinx works again for you).

Dallas
Cinci
Indy
Cleveland
KC
Houston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics