Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

1702340189039.png

Miami loses to Dal/Bal/Bills not out of the question.. But can the Jets step up at home ? They are no worse than Tenn.

Dal vs Miami/Buff is huge swing game for all 3 teams.

Balt Jax/SF/Miami swing
Jax has the easiest schedule
KC has it pretty easy but wirh rivals and Maybe NE steps up
Clev couldnt ask for more winnable games

Buffalo needs Cincinnati and Denver to lose.The Broncos have the much tougher game this week, but they should win their last 3.

The Bengals toughest game left is in KC, but that’s certainly winnable as each team is trending in opposite directions.

Civil suit dropped against P Matt Araiza. This is the end of legal action (unless he decides to sue).

Civil suit dropped against P Matt Araiza. This is the end of legal action (unless he decides to sue).
I don't know what his deal is but there has to be a better punter available somewhere. Martin sucks.

Everyone brings up the SB but it's so much more than that. Nice little trip down recent memory lane. I remembered some of these but forgot about the laughable Sutton OPI. The team was basically gifted all 3 home games vs their crappy division last year.
Oh yes the Raiders MNF game when the refs were scared of the fans after one roughing call went against them. That live KC bet down double digits in that game was easy $

Oh yes the Raiders MNF game when the refs were scared of the fans after one roughing call went against them. That live KC bet down double digits in that game was easy $
Defensive holding on a FG...
And they're complaining about technicalities.
That was a Cheffers game also.

2:12.. If you run on first for nothing then you get 2 plays that they use the TOs after the 2min warning.

Far different than 2:30 left where they could call the TOs on the other side of the 2min warning..

But you also wanted a TD..

To me maybe you run Allen 3 teams with QB sweeps and see what happens..

try to score the TD is the play and let the clock thing happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom