Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

The Steelers & Jags are not huge favorites, -3.5ish. There's a real chance one could lose imo.
@KC, @Balt is no way to start a playoff run anyhow.

Ravens just beat the Steelers with backups playing + nothing to play for a few years ago and we all remember when the Bills lost to the backup Steelers in 2004.

The Mason Rudolph bump has to fall back down soon. If I had to guess right now, I do think the Bills will take care of business next Sunday

Ravens just beat the Steelers with backups playing + nothing to play for a few years ago and we all remember when the Bills lost to the backup Steelers in 2004.

The Mason Rudolph bump has to fall back down soon. If I had to guess right now, I do think the Bills will take care of business next Sunday
The Steelers have a rich history in that spot. Nearly won in Cleveland playing for nothing in '20 when the Browns were playing for their lives. Then they lost to the same team at home in the playoffs. Also vs San Diego in '94. How I remember this stuff idk.

IMG_4729.png

Miami had a ton of people on their injury report yesterday.

With Hill's DV history I wonder if the significant other had enough and pulled a Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez on that house.

Lol, the govt (National and State) is tossing out Billions and Trillions of dollars that will largely disappear into thin air but this person is worried about investing in a fixed asset that will actually be built (not some train that will never happen or wind farms that make no sense)

So basically it says most of the people going are locals and would spend the money anyway given no team?

So take the Bills away would that be true?

How many non locals go to Buffalo for a game any given weekend? People from all over the state are Bills fans and travel there but how many is it for a game? 5% - 20%

SU had the STH numbers and we know from here many travel from a distance.

How many out of town fans come for a game each week?

How many people spend a night

How many go to bars on sundays to watch games compared to SU if Buffalo was not around?

and how many jobs are in the city because of the Bills and without the Bills would the Sabres be around?

Sucks how this has turned out with Baltimore playing for basically nothing. Fits our season well though. The fact Pitt may make the playoffs over Buffalo is a joke.

Sucks how this has turned out with Baltimore playing for basically nothing. Fits our season well though. The fact Pitt may make the playoffs over Buffalo is a joke.

The tiebreakers are ridiculous as well.

Like I needed another reason to dislike the Ravens. I mean, we all know why Jackson is sitting, but still ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom