Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Can't run the same freeking play every time, naked boot or something there is probably an easy 1st

Not at all pretty, but division winners.

I’m actually in Pittsburgh next weekend for my son’s hockey tournament. I’m sure I’ll be harassed for my attire.

So Miami. Jags. Eagles all had teams that thought the had the Div won and lost it.

Thought Nick Wright made a really good point (shocking), on that Allen crazy run for the 1st down, Buffalo should have declined the penalty and kept the clock running.

Thought Nick Wright made a really good point (shocking), on that Allen crazy run for the 1st down, Buffalo should have declined the penalty and kept the clock running.
They had the first without the penalty but does declining it mean they start the clock ?

Would that have actually happened?

Amazing we had nearly 200 more total yards despite having a possession of 0 yards due to the punt return TD.

Last edited:
so if we beat PITT:
-Chiefs if they beat Miami.
-Browns /Texans if Miami wins.
Either way home game.

If we win that..then at Baltimore or home vs anyone else.
Of course Im WAAAAY ahead of myself here, especially if Rasul is out.

Last edited:
They had the first without the penalty but does declining it mean they start the clock ?
I wondered that, but assumed if that was the case, the Bills would have obviously declined.

Catching up on radio highlights, gg Eric Wood laying up. I think all 31 other team's broadcasts the color guy would be interrupting his pbp partner mid-play like an 8yr old child.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom