Buffalo crushes Uconn 41-12 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo crushes Uconn 41-12

He should have been chosen to replace Mac instead of that 40 watt bulb, Pasqualoni.

Nah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does P end up on staff at BC

I think that would be a possibility should P want to continue coaching. BC would also need the right opening.

I think that would be a possibility should P want to continue coaching. BC would also need the right opening.
Then again...unless he was an ubermoron he should have several million in savings. I'd retire and pursue other interests...or do something like coach HS Football. He has younger kids...spend time and watch their teenage years.

So about them buffalo bulls..

Personally, I don't get the pleasure people are taking in P's decline. He was a BIG part of some of the BEST years of SU football. The game started to pass him by and his administration failed him when it came to investment in the program... But he didn't hire GROB.

He ran a great program for a decade. What more can we ask for? Let's hope Schafer is at coach P's 90's level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Who should have been the choice in 2005?

In house the right choice was made. The record proves it. Outside if SU I have no idea since I can't remember who was available. But at the time, P was the correct choice over Edsall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom