Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

The more I watch college football this year, the more I realize it is about decision making. And, I truly believe that Kyle McCord is an ELITE decision maker. The guy sees things quicker than any other QB. Sometimes it means he eats it and takes a sack, other times it means throwing it away, but give him 3 freaking seconds to make a throw and he will complete it to one of our plentiful weapons.

The more I watch college football this year, the more I realize it is about decision making. And, I truly believe that Kyle McCord is an ELITE decision maker. The guy sees things quicker than any other QB. Sometimes it means he eats it and takes a sack, other times it means throwing it away, but give him 3 freaking seconds to make a throw and he will complete it to one of our plentiful weapons.

I agree I think he's elite. But if we're being honest he's gotten away with a handful of interceptable passes already that would have changed the games completely.

I agree I think he's elite. But if we're being honest he's gotten away with a handful of interceptable passes already that would have changed the games completely.
You're probably right. But, the one he gave up could have definitely been blocked by Hatcher. I think the offense, as a whole, will get better. So will the Defense. Two games in, we look great compared to the competition. I really want the Stanford game to be a coming out party. Or, maybe they play it like a game one where they go vanilla and just beat an outmatched opponent and again against Holy Cross and then unload against NC State. No matter what, I expect to be 5-0.

Is it just me in thinking the players look extra thin this year? Especially the QBs and WRs.

IMG_1365.jpeg

The "Roughing The Passer" call in this Indiana vs UCLA game was the lamest call I've ever seen in my life. Dude got roughing the Passer for sacking the QB. What...?

The "Roughing The Passer" call in this Indiana vs UCLA game was the lamest call I've ever seen in my life. Dude got roughing the Passer for sacking the QB. What...?
I haven't seen it, but with all the monetary implications of every game, it is not unlikely that calls are more complicated than most of us would like to believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom