Buffalo Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Game Thread...

LOL. Battle pushed off...very lucky it wasn’t an offensive foul. Was 50/50, IMO.
I thought they did call an offensive foul... am I hallucinating?

I'll tell you what...i feel good about this win even though we had some bad stretches of play, these boys came in with the right game plan to upset us and they played some scrappy ball and hit some big shots with momentum going their way...feel like this game was going to be a upset for a little while. Glad to somehow still come out on top. (Hopefully as long as they stop hitting these bs 3s)

Mine has been perfect. They even fixed the problem where the feed would freeze after every commercial.
[Running it on Xbox one and iPad.]
well-good-for-you-872488f88d1b2db54d55bc8bba2fad1b.gif

The kind of defense Buffalo plays is illegal in the NBA.

This isn’t the NBA. Just need stronger ballhandlers. Not many people complain about Louisville, Cincinnati, West Virgnia, Michigan State’s defense. This is no different.

Moyer was having a good game. Why did he ride the bench the second half?

This isn’t the NBA. Just need stronger ballhandlers. Not many people complain about Louisville, Cincinnati, West Virgnia, Michigan State’s defense. This is no different.
People complain about defenses like Louisville and West Viriginia all the time

You can’t breathe on guys at all in the NBA. They play 1994 John Starks Defense.

I thought they did call an offensive foul... am I hallucinating?

Not sure. Had some problems with the feed. This is a good win. Buffalo plays good D in the style of Cincinnati, Michigan St., etc.

Agreed on Frank VS Scoop. No question Scoop is/was better. Scoop is a PG. Frank is a SG.

I know we don't have all the names to go with it but this is shaping up to be one of the tougher non conference slates I can remember . And now still the Bonnie's to come.

Buffalo is a good team. This will be a quality win by the end of the year.

Biggest takeaway is that Frank needs to get stronger with the ball across half court. After today’s game he will officially be met with pressure at mid court for every game the rest of the year until he proves he can beat it consistently.

People complain about defenses like Louisville and West Viriginia all the time

Eh, maybe the teams and fanbases who lose to them consistently. You never hear national complaints or crticism of them, IMO, ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom