Buffalo Sabres

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
After last year we’re going to have to wait for awhile to really let loose and believe they’re good.

Kruger is just such a breath of fresh air compared to Housley tho. Feels right.
I'm in the same boat. Just hoping that I'm still looking forward to watching games on Center Ice come December. 0-6 on that happening since I left WNY.

BuffOrange

Starter
After last year we’re going to have to wait for awhile to really let loose and believe they’re good.

Kruger is just such a breath of fresh air compared to Housley tho. Feels right.
There were a ton of red flags they were the 2011 Bills last year.

ForCuseSake

All American
Nifty little pass from Miller to set up the winner. I want this team to be for real so bad.
Second time Miller's used the threat of his shot to set up Johansson for a wide open rip.

Two great off season signings.

They basically swapped Tage, Pommer & Berglund for Johansson and Goalofsson up front.

And Beaulieu/Hunwick/Nelson/Pilut for Miller.

Edit - they're a fun team to watch. How many times in recent years have you turned a game off in the second period because they've looked like a collection of traffic cones standing in their D zone while the opponent possesses the puck for 20 minutes (and scores 3 goals).

ForCuseSake

All American
Kyle Okposo with 2 pretty helpers - to Larsson & Scandella!!

Casey Mittlestadt with a nasty backhand roofer to close out the shootout.

And Ullmark with another strong game.

Kept it rollin, lads.

samspann1

All American
I'll be that guy - that's 2 games in a row (at home, no less), where we've squandered 2-goal 3rd period leads. Thrilled to bank the Ws, but I figure that we will be fighting with teams like Florida and Montreal for playoff berths.

While I'm pissing in the punchbowl, is Vesey going to show up?

BuffOrange

Starter
I'll be that guy - that's 2 games in a row (at home, no less), where we've squandered 2-goal 3rd period leads. Thrilled to bank the Ws, but I figure that we will be fighting with teams like Florida and Montreal for playoff berths.

Right. No sweat if it's Tampa or a Western team but those are the last two teams you want to be giving points.
I see what everyone means with Risto. Guy just loses the puck under zero pressure and it leads to a what seemed like 12minute PK. What.
Good to see that last line doing some things though.

ForCuseSake

All American

Thought Vesey played okay in the opener but agree he’s been invisible since.

Hoping the blown leads have more to do with starting the season with 5 games in 8 days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom