Buffalo up on WVU in OT | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo up on WVU in OT

Wow, they came back. We had our hands full with them last year. Their undersized C was a beast last year but I think he is gone. I know Jayvon Graves was a frosh last year from St. V&M in Akron. LBJ’s school. I remember him coming off the bench and really getting into Frank and harassing him. I’m sure he’s good. Damn, that would’ve been a fun game to watch. Two physical teams and sort of mirror images of each other.

I watched most of this.

Has Bob Huggins ever looked worse? Overweight, unshaven and disheveled. He looks like the bottom 10% of the fans at a NASCAR race.

If I'm his life insurance company, I would be looking for a renegotiation of the contract terms and conditions.

Had UB moneyline was surprised when they were down all game. Nice to see them pull it out.

With possible exception of the Ducks if we face them next week UB is unquestionably our toughest non conference opponent they are better than OSU, yukon, and georgetown.

Good thing our players know it and saw them last year so they won't 'sneak up' on us.

Had UB moneyline was surprised when they were down all game. Nice to see them pull it out.

With possible exception of the Ducks if we face them next week UB is unquestionably our toughest non conference opponent they are better than OSU, yukon, and georgetown.

Good thing our players know it and saw them last year so they won't 'sneak up' on us.

Agreed and many of their players return from a real nice Tourney run.

SU’s circled on UB’s schedule. A win vs SU means more than the zona and wvu wins. Believe that.

Frank, Tyus and Oshae will be ready though. Very physical, street like game played last year. Oshae should thrive.

SU’s circled on UB’s schedule. A win vs SU means more than the zona and wvu wins. Believe that.

Frank, Tyus and Oshae will be ready though. Very physical, street like game played last year. Oshae should thrive.
tenor.gif

Ub’s better than 90% of the acc.

Buffalo may be really good but this may be a stretch -- with 15 teams in the ACC, 90% means better than 13 or 14 teams. In last week's Coach's poll:

Duke 3rd
UVA 5th
UNC 7th
Cuse 14th
FSU 15th
VaTech 17th
Clem 23rd

As impressive as a win in Morgantown is, it remains to be seen whether they are really better than the teams after Duke.

Last edited:
Buffalo may be really good but this may be a stretch -- with 15 teams in the ACC, 90% means better than 13 or 14 teams. In last weeks Coach's poll:

Duke 3rd
UVA 5th
UNC 7th
Cuse 14th
FSU 15th
VaTech 17th
Clem 22nd

As impressive as a win in Morgantown is, it remains to be seen whether they are really better than the teams after Duke.
Buffalo would beat the last 3 teams by double digits imo, maybe not tech, and are more closely matched to us than many care too admit

more closely matched to us than many care too admit
Buffalo has great fundamentals and are a very good small but relentless team.
A big difference last year was getting to the line and hitting the shots.
The Orange were 24-29.
Take them to the hoop!

That was a fun game - Massinburg was VERY impressive in the comeback (and win).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom