Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I notice Buffalo is up 50-48 against Central Michigan. If they get in, they are getting a nice seed. Probably a 12.

Don't see them discussed much here. Do people hate them? Is it a case of general apathy? Nice story but nothing more then that.

I don't hate them - I just don't know many people from Buffalo. Or anyone that's ever cared about Buffalo college sports. Or Buffalo in general.

I think Buffalo people never leave Buffalo mostly.

Wasn't Christian Laettner from Buffalo?

I know people that like the Bills and Sabres though.

jncuse said:
I notice Buffalo is up 50-48 against Central Michigan. If they get in, they are getting a nice seed. Probably a 12. Don't see them discussed much here. Do people hate them? Is it a case of general apathy? Nice story but nothing more then that.

Why would we care about Buffalo? I didn't even know they were in a championship game. Lol.

I notice Buffalo is up 50-48 against Central Michigan. If they get in, they are getting a nice seed. Probably a 12.

Don't see them discussed much here. Do people hate them? Is it a case of general apathy? Nice story but nothing more then that.
No! Buffalo is a good, low fat substitute for beef.

Too bad we're not in it this year could have been an I-90 trio in Buffalo, Syracuse and Albany representing upstate.

Why would we care about Buffalo? I didn't even know they were in a championship game. Lol.

I wanted to find out if people didn't really like them or just didn't care. Seems it is more of the latter - general apathy like any other middie.

Decent team though it seems. Been highly respected by both KenPom and the RPI all season long.

I wanted to find out if people didn't really like them or just didn't care. Seems it is more of the latter - general apathy like any other middie.

Decent team though it seems. Been highly respected by both KenPom and the RPI all season long.
Didn't GRob beat them in football?

Next.

jncuse said:
I wanted to find out if people didn't really like them or just didn't care. Seems it is more of the latter - general apathy like any other middie. Decent team though it seems. Been highly respected by both KenPom and the RPI all season long.

Apathy is the correct word.

Buffalo and Albany are in.

SU would have been out no matter what.

Not a good thing.

And that was the best game I've watched all year. Actually entertaining.

I, for one, am ecstatic that the Bulls are in. They're my alma mater and have now given me purpose for this years tourney.

They won this tournament with their best player, who is only a junior and could become an NBA prospect next year, playing at 50%. 12 or 13 seed that can make a Sweet 16 run if Moss gets healthy.

Buffalo and Albany representing upstate NY at the big dance this year. For some of us natives, it will be fun rooting for them. Albany's win on a last second 3 pointer was something to behold as well. Congrats to both of these programs. I hope they have some Cinderella in them!

Hope they draw Georgetown so they can wipe those turds out.

UB alum here and even at the school it's a complete after thought. I mean Ya, game here or there may be packed but other then that it's pretty dead. Obviously that may change with there first tournament. I rooted for them yesterday and will in the tourney but never really got all that worked up about them while in school, maybe because I was to much a Cuse fan. Either way I went to my fair share of games, mostly the prime time games and got on TV. But they play a fun style of basketball, at least that's what I saw yestersay and I also read they are something like the 9th fastest team in college ball and something around top 10 for possessions a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom