Buzz Williams to A&M | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buzz Williams to A&M

I don’t think I can ever forgive him for dancing around the court in 2011 after we lost to Marquette with that awful over and back call.
Or dancing to Country Road after beating WV in Morgantown. Some fans had to be restrained.

If I’m Buzz I wait to see if Texas opens up! He started at UTA and Austin is closer to there than the Houston Area. Not saying he wouldn’t have connections down there But Dallas area is a hotbed for good basketball.

Really? VT is not going to hire an assistant, unless it's in house. They are a big boy now.
Was just asking if he would get a call or maybe even put his name in. VT isn’t that big time, yes I know they are in the ACC. They don’t have this huge years of success. No hot P5 coach is going there, they would get a mid major coach. Why not give Autry a interview, he knows the landscape

I would play ball for Buzz in a heartbeat. I would just refuse to allow him to stand within two feet of me out of fear of getting sweated on.

I would miss him. I really think he’s a class act. He’s a little wacky in game time, but that video of him talking to his players about the National Anthem is great.

I hope he doesn't go.

I'd rather have him come here when jb hangs 'em up.

If he can make vpi a top 20 team I think he would do ok here.

He certainly would be a good candidate.
You could be pretty certain that we wouldn't fall off a cliff hiring Buzz Williams.

I would think Wake Forest could be involved in that too.
Danny Manning just signed a contract extension I think until 22 or 23. I don't think Wake wants to eat that contract.

Danny Manning just signed a contract extension I think until 22 or 23. I don't think Wake wants to eat that contract.
Wow.

WF is really screwed. That program will be down for a long time.

I don’t think I can ever forgive him for dancing around the court in 2011 after we lost to Marquette with that awful over and back call.
Ask WVU students how they feel about him

Wow.

WF is really screwed. That program will be down for a long time.
I can't believe it, I just looked it up, it goes to 2024-2025 season. That's a long commitment for a coach who hasn't shown much.

Really? VT is not going to hire an assistant, unless it's in house. They are a big boy now.
Virginia Tech is a big boy now??!! A couple of decent years and they’re now some great program? A laughably absurd comment. Washington, which IS a better program, hired a career assistant, and that’s seemed to work out for them pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom