Buzz Williams to A&M | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buzz Williams to A&M

Va tech better pony up and do it quickly.
He's the basketball coach. VPI can't/won't come up with enough money to keep him.
And what is the buy out from his current contract?
Doesn't matter. If aTm wants him bad enough, there'll be plenty of deep-enough pockets to come up with the money.

He's the basketball coach. VPI can't/won't come up with enough money to keep him.

Doesn't matter. If aTm wants him bad enough, there'll be plenty of deep-enough pockets to come up with the money.
Just asking as it adds to the cost of the contract

Moving to College Station in Aug. Kind of excited about this. Between him and Jimbo I might have some good, local entertainment.

Buzz is losing too many players to want to stay at VT. He sees the cupboard a little bare next year. You could see this coming from a mile away.

Buzz is losing too many players to want to stay at VT. He sees the cupboard a little bare next year. You could see this coming from a mile away.

Could be. I would guess that the $$$ is THE reason why he would leave.

Great coach - I would take him here in a heartbeat.

Give the options in cstat l they might be your only options.

Only for 18 months, managed 25 years in WNY/CNY.

Anyone who can make VPI respectable is a hell of a coach.

But I'd also put Chris Beard up there. Probably had accomplished a little more than buzz.

Wonder why aTm isn't going all out for that guy. He's already proved it in Texas.

Buzz is a Texas guy first and foremost. Grew up there.

This board overrates Buzz tremendously. This year was the best team he’s ever had.
Not disagreeing with your main point but the marquette team with crowder and DJO was pretty great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom