BYE v. Syracuse - Part Deaux 2024 | Syracusefan.com

BYE v. Syracuse - Part Deaux 2024

HtownOrange

Living Legend
Here we are, as ridiculous as it may seem, our Orangemen must face the BYE Fighting BYEs! We need a new scheduler, playing BYE once a year is too much, twice a year is depressing.

Forget the analysis, I am jumping to the conclusions:

No tailgate at the Fine Mess. Even the Diest of Hardest fans lack interest in today’s game. Not worth the trouble, go rake leaves, pick apples and pumpkins or something.

McCord does not throw for 300 yards. Let’s be honest, BYE lackeys a serious DB corp. It’s not fair that McCord goes off on the equivalent of playing little children.

LQA gains no yards. No, the ByEs cannot stop LQA but, hey, I can tun all over the BYEs and I am nearly three times their age! Rest LQA today, keep him fresh for Pitt.

This will be a low scoring affair, pure ball control and eat up the clock. Rumor has that HCFB has offered to play a running clock and the BYEs have accepted. Parking will take more time than the game will.

In the end, the BYEs offer no game, our starters get much needed rest and rehab, the fans don’t really miss anything, and leaves across CNY are rakes as they should be.

There you have it. No analysis, just conclusions. Enjoy the game. Go Orangemen!

The Fighting Byes HC Bran Frown is noted for having no assistant experience prior to getting this job w Bye Week U.

He is also widely considered the worst recruiter in all of college football.

His team prides itself on their mantra:
T.A.R.D.
Terrible
Awful
Ridiculous
Dumb

When Cuse faces off against long time bitter rival Bye Week U -
you can throw out the records!!

I’m pretty sure I see Zeed on the field. Fran has been keeping him under wraps until the big matchup vs Bye.

Due to something called Fans’ Right to Know, the PA announcer just told the crowd exactly where Zeed has been for the past few weeks and all of the details why he has been missing.

On a more ominous note, Bye’s coach was seen handing a bag of cash to Meeks just before kickoff. This in-game recruiting/tampering is getting more blatant all the time.

In what seems to be inevitable, the basketball team at Bye just named their new coach: Baye Moussa Keita.

The Fighting Byes HC Bran Frown is noted for having no assistant experience prior to getting this job w Bye Week U.

He is also widely considered the worst recruiter in all of college football.

His team prides itself on their mantra:
T.A.R.D.
Terrible
Awful
Ridiculous
Dumb

When Cuse faces off against long time bitter rival Bye Week U -
you can throw out the records!!
HC Bran Frown or HC Greg "Shady" Schiano? I mean, you accurately describe both.

I’m waiting for our Why Syracuse will win and Why the Bye will win.
SWC75 has hard time getting excited about this game. He's seen to many SU v. BYEs. Hopefully, he can provide some postgame analysis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom