Class of 2017 - C Amari McCray transfer from Pacific | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Amari McCray transfer from Pacific

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
Sorry I know I said I'd stop making threads but this one was too good not to share. KID IS HUGE lol. Staff wants size here you go. Grad transfer so he fits the "older transfer" I heard about.

6'9 304lbs!!

Screenshot_20200417-221641_ESPN.jpg

For such a large guy he moves really good and has skills. Serviceable shot too. Shocking for being 300lbs...monster!!

Is there video of him playing at 270? He is heavier in those videos

Those r most recent I could find from highlights of games this year

Well this guy definitely isnt getting pushed around by anyone we play...that's for sure. Not as tall as we'd like but could really help in certain situations and give bourama a break when needed. Just another option...who knows. I like Russel tchewa the best as far as upside and having him for 3 years.

Well this guy definitely isnt getting pushed around by anyone we play...that's for sure. Not as tall as we'd like but could really help in certain situations and give bourama a break when needed. Just another option...who knows. I like Russel tchewa the best as far as upside and having him for 3 years.
Remember freshmen Fab being beat down the court? I don't think he run the floor with ACC guys

Remember freshmen Fab being beat down the court? I don't think he run the floor with ACC guys
Probably right. Could be used for certain situations I guess. But like I said, I'd rather have russel tchewa or okoro. But this is definitely a big dude who's pretty athletic from what I can tell. Could certainly play the enforcer role! Good for 5 really hard fouls lol.

Probably right. Could be used for certain situations I guess. But like I said, I'd rather have russel tchewa or okoro. But this is definitely a big dude who's pretty athletic from what I can tell. Could certainly play the enforcer role! Good for 5 really hard fouls lol.
lol! the 80s are over...

I think I like BMB better. We a center that plays above the rim

Well here's some highlights of the big boy going right at BMB when they played. Found some recent stuff...#2 is amari...guy moves really well for such a big dude. BMB didnt look so hot

Well here's some highlights of the big boy going right at BMB when they played. Found some recent stuff...#2 is amari...guy moves really well for such a big dude. BMB didnt look so hot

McCray definitely had the better game, I still think BMB would be better in the zone. McCray did run the floor better than I thought though.

McCray definitely had the better game, I still think BMB would be better in the zone. McCray did run the floor better than I thought though.

He honestly looks pretty damn mobile for someone his size...I kinda like it. We have above the rim guys and the slender long tall types. This is the brute we could bring in when we need his skillset...not to mention he looks like he has some skills offensively and goes hard after people. He wont back down and can Bang with the bigs of the acc when bourama needs a breather. Bourama will get the lions share of minutes I'd expect anyways