Class of 2017 - C Amari McCray transfer from Pacific | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Amari McCray transfer from Pacific

He honestly looks pretty damn mobile for someone his size...I kinda like it. We have above the rim guys and the slender long tall types. This is the brute we could bring in when we need his skillset...not to mention he looks like he has some skills offensively and goes hard after people. He wont back down and can Bang with the bigs of the acc when bourama needs a breather. Bourama will get the lions share of minutes I'd expect anyways
They are both bigger that Sidibe, I doubt either one of them would get their numbers called often. I think BMB would be the better rim protector.

If I knew we were getting one of the guys in 2021 I would more excited about McCray but I would want a one year guy to be clearly better than Sidibe.

They are both bigger that Sidibe, I doubt either one of them would get their numbers called often. I think BMB would be the better rim protector.

If I knew we were getting one of the guys in 2021 I would more excited about McCray but I would want a one year guy to be clearly better than Sidibe.
Gunna be tough to find that now...only a few options unless more pop up or someone totally off the radar. Bourama was pretty solid at the end of the year. I just dont want to see him playing entire games and fouling out constantly and 180lb players spelling minutes at the 5 for him. Let's change it up.

Gunna be tough to find that now...only a few options unless more pop up or someone totally off the radar. Bourama was pretty solid at the end of the year. I just dont want to see him playing entire games and fouling out constantly and 180lb players spelling minutes at the 5 for him. Let's change it up.
Agreed! I would take either of them over having Marek playing center...

I would take him over Griffin who I see as 2.
He dominated in those highlights and put up big numbers...also rebounds like a mad man and can run the court/shoot. Kid should be playing high major d1