C Chinonso Obokoh | Syracusefan.com

C Chinonso Obokoh

I like Chinonso over Goodluck as well as far as ceiling. Chinonso also said there are parts of his offensive game we haven't seen because he works within the system of his program. For example, he says he can hit the three-pointer, and was 4-6 last year. He didn't take a ton of them, but says he is working very hard to improve his offensive game. There are a couple other nuggets about his game that you'll have to wait for the full interview. Hopefully will be up later this week. Yes, I'm teasing lol

It's been about 3 hours. Any idea what the delay is about?

Would be a great get. Probably more upside than Keita. Will be a 4 year player who might contribute some minutes right away. Good insurance if we lose Rak or Coleman. And maybe most importantly, he won't scare away a possible 5 star in the '14 class. I like the fact that he is working hard on his weak areas (offense) and essentially has a full year to work on it. Also, he reportedly has good hands and is an excellent rebounder.

His teammate Thomas Bryant, a rising soph, will get a lot of recruiting attention.
Maybe we start a pipeline to Bishop Kearney.

They are reportedly getting a kid out of Washington DC area. I was at an SU function here in Rochester a couple years ago and met the Kearney coach. He brought along a couple of his players. We must have been working on this connection for awhile.

Good news.

I have a feeling this is the big for the class of 2013.
No inside news here but I agree, CO is going to end up wearing orange. NN to UK could end up setting off a chain reaction that directs Goodluck to a school other than Syracuse, Chinoso to SU and later, Thomas Bryant to SU as well.

fg0-7645-5430-1_0503.jpg

No inside news here but I agree, CO is going to end up wearing orange. NN to UK could end up setting off a chain reaction that directs Goodluck to a school other than Syracuse, Chinoso to SU and later, Thomas Bryant to SU as well.

fg0-7645-5430-1_0503.jpg

Are you implying that SU will be fission for prospects?;)--VBOF

His teammate Thomas Bryant, a rising soph, will get a lot of recruiting attention.
Maybe we start a pipeline to Bishop Kearney.
Would be great to see. Another local pipeline. Another possible multiple kid school.

Getting a BK connection could be mutually beneficial situation. BK would get some prestige for sending kids to SU. SU could get a local place that may attract good talent. Then the close location and already formed ties could increase SUs chances of bringing in the kids.

SU has been doing well recently with the multiple kid from the same school thing. No reason not to keep that going.

"Goodluck Okonoboh in to replace Chonoso Obokoh"

Mr. Entertainment just wet his pants.

T. Bryant is rocking a Cuse Elite Camp shirt in his Twitter Avi. Could be a coincidence....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

T. Bryant is rocking a Cuse Elite Camp shirt in his Twitter Avi. Could be a coincidence....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Just read where he had comparisons to Kevin Durant?? That's pretty good...

"Goodluck Okonoboh in to replace Chonoso Obokoh"

Mr. Entertainment just wet his pants.
And in attendance at the game is Arinze Onuaku and Kristof Ongenaet

I think that's the first time I've ever heard any BB or FB recruit say they wanted to major in accounting. :D

I wonder if having Baye on the team will help out with recruiting.

I think he goes to SU unless SU lands a higher rated forward first. He seems like a really quality kid who will be a great fit for the team. This year's team lacked a natural rebounder. Fab could block shots and man the middle with the best of them, but I didn't think given his size was a great rebounder. Rebounding appears to be Okoboh's strength. Having Baye can't hurt

I wonder if having Baye on the team will help out with recruiting.

hopefully it helps to land thon maker (though thon is a few years away from college). and i'm not sure okoboh is talented enough to play at SU.

chino's stats in the final nike eybl session:

game 1: 27 mins, 2 points, 3 boards, 4 fouls, 4 blocks ---> team L
game 2: 24 mins, 14 points, 8 boards, 2 assists, 2 blocks ---> team W
game 3: 28 mins, 2 points, 5 boards, 3 fouls, 0 turnovers ---> team L
game4: 26 mins, 5 points, 6 boards, 3 fouls, 2 turnovers ---> team L
game 5: 17 mins, 0 point, 3 boards, 2 fouls, 2 turnovers ---> team L

averages: 24.4 mins, 4.6 points, 5 boards, 2.4 fouls, 1.2 blocks ---> team record 1-4

*game 2 was against a terrible 4-16 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom