Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Nope he is. He will commit before the winter.

I still think it’s Michigan, then UConn, then everyone else
Not necessarily. We in the 2nd tier below the Michigan's and the UConns of the world. If it's not those 2 which I believe it will be one of them were next in line

I think Michigan, Syracuse, then UCONN in that order and I believe Michigan is looking at other centers too. I expect we will be in it the whole way.

I view Clingan as a want, not a need. We still have Edwards and Anselem. Plus JB will play Filipowski at center once we sign him.
Well I really hope we get Flip then! Otherwise it’s just another few years of below average production at the 5. I hope Edwards and Anselem prove me wrong, but they’re not the level of talent that should be starting at a school like Cuse

Another FWIW but we’re still playing catchup with Clig. The coaches wont let off the gas with him regardless of what they read and hear from the recruiting world. Yes we’re behind Uconn and Mich. Uconn is the main main. Apparently one small hold up is they still will have Sanago (sp?) at center and he cant play pf at all. But ultimately, it’s really viewed that he will end up at Uconn. He didnt leave for prep ball, he isn’t going to leave for college (again FWIW)

Another FWIW but we’re still playing catchup with Clig. The coaches wont let off the gas with him regardless of what they read and hear from the recruiting world. Yes we’re behind Uconn and Mich. Uconn is the main main. Apparently one small hold up is they still will have Sanago (sp?) at center and he cant play pf at all. But ultimately, it’s really viewed that he will end up at Uconn. He didnt leave for prep ball, he isn’t going to leave for college (again FWIW)
Or maybe he will want to get out to a university because he fulfilled his high school wish. Did what he needed to do, and now move on. You have a valid point, but now that he did what he needed to do to honor his mom he may want to go away to school.

I’d have to think that Nichols reportedly returning as a grad assistant can only help us here, especially if it’s a 2 year thing & he’s here in ‘22.

Also, love Mr. Clingan’s blunt advice to his son here lol.
Still doubt we have a shot but a lot can happen in 2 years

I still believe we are 3rd, but we offer something unique that UCant and Michigan don’t offer. Away from home, but still close. I think he’s gonna wanna stay home or very close.
Fingers crossed. But also if we were to somehow get Flip, u know JB will play him at the five making this recruitment moot.

I still believe we are 3rd, but we offer something unique that UCant and Michigan don’t offer. Away from home, but still close. I think he’s gonna wanna stay home or very close.
Fingers crossed. But also if we were to somehow get Flip, u know JB will play him at the five making this recruitment moot.
I think he sells Flip on playing the 4

Michigan is by far his best fit basketball wise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom