Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

I think we end up with
Taylor
West
Flip
Clingan would be the missing piece for a championship run, and I think he knows that. Lands, Westry, Taylor, Filipowski, and Copeland would give Jimmy size, and speed. You could even bring in JJ which would give Jim his 7 he plays every year.

Last edited:
Clinton would be the missing piece for a championship run, and I think he knows that. Lands, Westry, Taylor, Filipowski, and Copeland would give Jimmy size, and speed. You could even bring in JJ which would give Jim his 7 he plays every year.
I hope the young man doesn't read this and see how you changed his name.

If its Michigan so be it. To me that is the lesser of two evils where he goes to UConn. They lose their best in state recruit in years if he goes to UM just like if he came here.

Also - the Big Ten learned that getting major accolades all year on the legs of beating up a very mediocre ACC didn't get them very far in the tourney. Thus the whole we are the best conference should chill out this upcoming year. Howard will have a nice team sure but I don't think DC immediately drops them as a title favorite.

Here's my Donovan Clingan prediction. It is just using the historical data we all have available to us.
  1. We go hard after a bunch of these guys.
  2. Everyone and their mother says we got one of the recruits, he will commit soon, silent verbal and so forth.
  3. We swing and miss on all of them except Kamari Lands.
  4. Everyone and their mother starts to freak out, crazy boiling hot water takes come out, guns a blazin'
  5. We land some sleeper or grad transfer.
  6. Again with the freak out threads about missing everyone else.
  7. The season starts and we lose a few bad OOC games, getting down early to many teams.
  8. Come storming back near the end of season and Lunardi has us out incorrectly.
  9. We are one of the last 10 teams in.
  10. Mess people up and grab another sweet sixteen!
  11. Half the board declares anomaly...
Yet it nearly happens every year.
Enjoy the ride as always, crew and trust in the staff! Their answers always work in the long run.

Here's my Donovan Clingan prediction. It is just using the historical data we all have available to us.
  2. Everyone and their mother says we got one of the recruits, he will commit soon, silent verbal and so forth.
  4. Everyone and their mother starts to freak out, crazy boiling hot water takes come out, guns a blazin'
  7. The season starts and we lose a few bad OOC games, getting down early to many teams.
  8. Come storming back near the end of season and Lunardi has us out incorrectly.
Enjoy the ride as always, crew and trust in the staff! Their answers always work in the long run.
Lol

Boo!

Tee, the famous chaser of "likes" is going the other way with this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom