Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Donovan,

01C61635-E0F7-4B60-9B49-409D0A608757.jpeg

Here's my Donovan Clingan prediction. It is just using the historical data we all have available to us.
  1. We go hard after a bunch of these guys.
  2. Everyone and their mother says we got one of the recruits, he will commit soon, silent verbal and so forth.
  3. We swing and miss on all of them except Kamari Lands.
  4. Everyone and their mother starts to freak out, crazy boiling hot water takes come out, guns a blazin'
  5. We land some sleeper or grad transfer.
  6. Again with the freak out threads about missing everyone else.
  7. The season starts and we lose a few bad OOC games, getting down early to many teams.
  8. Come storming back near the end of season and Lunardi has us out incorrectly.
  9. We are one of the last 10 teams in.
  10. Mess people up and grab another sweet sixteen!
  11. Half the board declares anomaly...
Yet it nearly happens every year.
Enjoy the ride as always, crew and trust in the staff! Their answers always work in the long run.
I love unexpected Sweet 16 runs, and Finsl Four appearances. But when you look at that 2003 Chsmpionship team, you really realize how much you need talent, and more specifically, talent that complements each other at every position. That 2003 team had all the pieces, and that’s why they won.

I love unexpected Sweet 16 runs, and Finsl Four appearances. But when you look at that 2003 Chsmpionship team, you really realize how much you need talent, and more specifically, talent that complements each other at every position. That 2003 team had all the pieces, and that’s why they won.

Clingan could be a blend of Craig Forth and Arinze Onuaku in the middle of that defense.

I would love it if Donovan chose Cuse and I’m glad the staff is giving him a great option closer to home than Michigan. It’s hard to know how these final decisions play out so I appreciate that the staff has put SU in a great position. They have also gone all in on Flip and have a couple of high upside guys already in the fold. The whole recruiting approach, at least from the outside looking in, seems much more sustainable while also aiming high. It took quite a while for this to get worked out after Hopkins left but I feel better about recruiting going forward than I have in a while.

Off topic, sorry. But I decided I was bored and decided I needed some comedy relief. So checked out the boneyard or whatever it's called. Are they really that strange or are they trolling? I skimmed through a few recruit threads that we are both involved in. And they seem to know next to nothing about the players and repeatedly post something about nose picking, 4>1 and the awful weather in Cuse. It's was almost like a fatal attraction feel. Very odd message board

Off topic, sorry. But I decided I was bored and decided I needed some comedy relief. So checked out the boneyard or whatever it's called. Are they really that strange or are they trolling? I skimmed through a few recruit threads that we are both involved in. And they seem to know next to nothing about the players and repeatedly post something about nose picking, 4>1 and the awful weather in Cuse. It's was almost like a fatal attraction feel. Very odd message board
Odd, yes odd and the Bonehead Yard seem to work well together !
Perfect fit !

Hurley has never even been to the Sweet 16 lol

Hurley has never even been to the Sweet 16 lol

Nor has he proven to help develop and utilize a talent like DC in his career. All the early pre season love for UConn being at the top with Nova in the BE is funny considering they are losing their best player and it's not close.

Nor has he proven to help develop and utilize a talent like DC in his career. All the early pre season love for UConn being at the top with Nova in the BE is funny considering they are losing their best player and it's not close.
The Big East stinks outside of Nova... Maryland was average at best last year and absolutely wiped the floor with UConn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom