Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

I think both of UConn’s bigs are juniors. Then they have a kid who redshirted this year. Next year they get Briwn-Ferguson but he’s very raw. Who knows how Akok bounces back from the ACL

I don’t think Etiene is 2 and done and I don’t think him and Clingan can play together. Hurley is probably hoping he can get Etiene for next year to make up for the Akok loss. Then if he gets Clingan jn 2022 he can worry about it then. Hurley probably sees next year as their big shot. I assume Bouknight will leave afternext year and Andre is probably a 2 and Done too
Sucks to lose your akok

I don’t know about UConn and Clingan. He looks special to me. I think he ends up going to a big time basketball program.
I agree. He still has 2 years of HS left. A lot can happen. The schools recruiting him the hardest right now won't be the only ones recruiting him hard in 6-18 months. Just wait until Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc. see him play in the summer circuit.

I agree. He still has 2 years of HS left. A lot can happen. The schools recruiting him the hardest right now won't be the only ones recruiting him hard in 6-18 months. Just wait until Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc. see him play in the summer circuit.
i think we should all wait to see him play the summer circuit #videogamenumbers

i think we should all wait to see him play the summer circuit #videogamenumbers
Let's hope he plays for an AAU team where the guards pass him the ball...

If he grew up a UConn fan like most CT natives, it's hard to envision him passing up the hometown offer especially going back to BE and MSG

Honestly too could just be a shy kid that wants to stay close to home.

Donovan Clingan was the only SO on CT’s state first-team.

Attachments

• 5939DE6D-2EC6-43CA-8601-C5074A64311E.jpeg
    5939DE6D-2EC6-43CA-8601-C5074A64311E.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 230
Looking better and better for landing BIG DON and bring in the ultimate class to send JB out like a champ with Dior/Zion/Donovan. Yukon was a real threat here but with them already having ferguson and now landing sanogo who could still be there when 2022 comes around this only helps us. Long ways off and all kinds of things can happen but worth noting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom