Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

I'd love to get this kid just to get the attendance bump from all the trekkies.

Cling didnt look so hot last weekend vs a top 50 center. He really really needs to go to a prep school
Actually he did. Backed him up at will, was not pushed off the block at all by him, and drove on him straight to the hoop every time. The shots just didn't go in. Clingan also defended him very well even blocking his shot. Vince only scored a few points while Donovan was in the game. The shots just rolled in n out. I watched the game. It was also his 3rd game in 24 hours and still was a force. You also forgot to mention how well he did against eybl teams the other 3 games he played including against the big on Diors team that is going to ucla. They could not guard Clingan. Clingan definitely needs to work on his free throws though. And, aren't a large majority of eybl players prep players? Just saying

His numbers in first game against against eybl team this past weekend, but you know...
Screenshot_20210522-160501_Instagram.jpg

Also, From a very reliable source, Kentucky is now calling BECAUSE of his performance this past weekend. I live in CT and follow him alot. I am also a Cuse fan and would LOVE him here. I live about a half hour from his town and have seen him play MANY times. He's the real deal. And many high major coaches believe so too. Maybe, just maybe, he is actually underrated by these rating sites. Not saying he is the greatest but, who is at 17. Very few.

Actually he did. Backed him up at will, was not pushed off the block at all by him, and drove on him straight to the hoop every time. The shots just didn't go in. Clingan also defended him very well even blocking his shot. Vince only scored a few points while Donovan was in the game. The shots just rolled in n out. I watched the game. It was also his 3rd game in 24 hours and still was a force. You also forgot to mention how well he did against eybl teams the other 3 games he played including against the big on Diors team that is going to ucla. They could not guard Clingan. Clingan definitely needs to work on his free throws though. And, aren't a large majority of eybl players prep players? Just saying

You seem pretty clued in since all your posts are in this thread...he headed to Mich or what?

Also, From a very reliable source, Kentucky is now calling BECAUSE of his performance this past weekend. I live in CT and follow him alot. I am also a Cuse fan and would LOVE him here. I live about a half hour from his town and have seen him play MANY times. He's the real deal. And many high major coaches believe so too. Maybe, just maybe, he is actually underrated by these rating sites. Not saying he is the greatest but, who is at 17. Very few.
Even if he did struggle a bit against a top 30 7-footer. It's understandable, he will get better every time he plays another big man.

I can tell you're from Connecticut because you describe distance in how long it takes to get there. That used to drive one of my friends crazy for some reason.

So what if he comes back next year? Donovan wouldn’t arrive for two years.
Bc the kid is looking at the draft component and how the big men are getting drafted from that program. That’s not happening at Syracuse.

Howard is what the Hoyas dreamed of for Ewing at Gtown. A former NBA big man and big name who can also coach and attract the best bigs in the country to come play for him. Without knowing a thing it most certainly packs a punch even if you don't include Dickinson in the equation.

Bc the kid is looking at the draft component and how the big men are getting drafted from that program. That’s not happening at Syracuse.
That’s not happened at SU recently because we haven’t had a good big man. When we were getting quality big men we had no problem developing them and getting them drafted.

That’s not happened at SU recently because we haven’t had a good big man. When we were getting quality big men we had no problem developing them and getting them drafted.

2015 was a long time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom