Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Would love love love to see this young man with us. Hurley is too good a recruiter to let Clingan slip to us.
Hope I'm wrong, but don't think so.

How many head to head recruiting battles have we won vs. UConn since Hurley took over?

A. Jackson
A. Ajok

Potentially D. Clingan

Not saying they’re better but just saying.

How many head to head recruiting battles have we won vs. UConn since Hurley took over?

A. Jackson
A. Ajok

Potentially D. Clingan

Not saying they’re better but just saying.
I was really surprised but up until the class of 2022 per 247 there were only 4 players that ended up at UConn or Syracuse that both Boeheim and Hurley offered scholarships to:

Akok Akok - UConn
Andre Jackson - UConn
Kadary Richmond - Syracuse (UConn was out after Andre committed)
Samson Johnson - UConn

This years class (2022) has the potential of more of overlap (FYI a lot of the offers aren’t up to date on 247):

Donovan Clingan
Kyle Filipowski
Ty Rogers
Justin Taylor
Yann Farrell
Chance Westry

From what I can tell it is more likely that you all end up with multiple commits from the list above then we do.

I was really surprised but up until the class of 2022 per 247 there were only 4 players that ended up at UConn or Syracuse that both Boeheim and Hurley offered scholarships to:

Akok Akok - UConn
Andre Jackson - UConn
Samson Johnson - UConn

This years class (2022) has the potential of more of overlap (FYI a lot of the offers aren’t up to date on 247):

Donovan Clingan
Kyle Filipowski
Ty Rogers
Justin Taylor
Yann Farrell
Chance Westry

From what I can tell it is more likely that you all end up with multiple commits from the list above then we do.

In fairness some of these were more likely Cuse and harder recruited by us too. Similar to Johnson for you guys. On this list I would say Clingan is the only real tug of war based on what I've been reading.

Akok Akok - UConn
Andre Jackson - UConn
Samson Johnson - UConn

Donovan Clingan
Kyle Filipowski
Ty Rogers
Justin Taylor
Yann Farrell
Chance Westry

Yeah I think we have a better chance at Flip, Taylor abd Chance than UConn does. UConn clearly has a better shot at Clingan. No idea about Farrell. Don’t think either of us have a true shot at Rodgers

The Clingon is most likely going to the death star. Time to put a full court press on Flip

I mean its been michigan the entire way. I think he’s doing everyone else a courtesy but unless Juwan Howard leaves for nba, he will be at Michigan. Everytime I see these jordan walls in the background, I truly wish SU was team jordan. It helps beyond belief with these kids. Hence why it’s alwayssss in their recruiting photos they post

I mean its been michigan the entire way. I think he’s doing everyone else a courtesy but unless Juwan Howard leaves for nba, he will be at Michigan. Everytime I see these jordan walls in the background, I truly wish SU was team jordan. It helps beyond belief with these kids. Hence why it’s alwayssss in their recruiting photos they post
This!!!! I never thought we really had a shot and he was just showing the staff some love since we have been recruiting him the longest. Also, always kind of figured it was almost a lock to Michigan. Which will make for some entertainment on the Uconn board, since they feel he's already theirs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom