Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Yes actually, but please explain it to me like I’m 8 years old, I must be missing something
Ok, free your mind. Someone passes along information to these people with balls made of crystal. They then pass it along to the general public in the form of a prediction, based on that information. The mass public sees that prediction and begins to talk about it. Maybe we call it a buzz. Articles are written, message boards light up, basically a narrative has been established, true or not. Now, this can’t make someone choose that school. But, maybe it influences another recruit. Or, maybe it discourages a school from recruiting him. Psychologically maybe it clears the path. Like I said previously, choose to believe this tactic happens or not, I don’t care. But, don’t be so thick as to believe it couldn’t possibly happen. Especially when it was presented by a very credible poster.

Ok, free your mind. Someone passes along information to these people with balls made of crystal. They then pass it along to the general public in the form of a prediction, based on that information. The mass public sees that prediction and begins to talk about it. Maybe we call it a buzz. Articles are written, message boards light up, basically a narrative has been established, true or not. Now, this can’t make someone choose that school. But, maybe it influences another recruit. Or, maybe it discourages a school from recruiting him. Psychologically maybe it clears the path. Like I said previously, choose to believe this tactic happens or not, I don’t care. But, don’t be so thick as to believe it couldn’t possibly happen. Especially when it was presented by a very credible poster.
So essentially everything I just said, just worded differently to try to make it not seem completely illogical (but really it’s just a smokescreen :)

Whatever, you guys can believe whatever nutty theories you guys want. Just keep in mind how ridiculous it sounds to people not usually surrounded by this nonsense everyday

So essentially everything I just said, just worded differently to try to make it not seem completely illogical (but really it’s just a smokescreen :)

Whatever, you guys can believe whatever nutty theories you guys want. Just keep in mind how ridiculous it sounds to people not usually surrounded by this nonsense everyday

you are 100% a uconn fan

Yikes. Does it echo in there?

D C reminds me of Clyde Lovellette a player with the trifecta NBA,NCAA and Olympic championship. Saw him play the Nats at the war Memorial with the Lakers . He was the Giant of that era 6’9 250 A man among boys. D C could be that kind of force. Coaches keep trying.

D C reminds me of Clyde Lovellette a player with the trifecta NBA,NCAA and Olympic championship. Saw him play the Nats at the war Memorial with the Lakers . He was the Giant of that era 6’9 250 A man among boys. D C could be that kind of force. Coaches keep trying.
I’ve never heard of Clyde Lovellette, but now I’ll have to look him up.

Uconn fans are making fake accounts here now? Weirdos

Hey we tried with this guy but can we now please move on to other big men! The likelihood of him transferring out of a school he picks is not worth the time and effort to pursue this guy. Even if he could pick twice it as never going to be us

Hey we tried with this guy but can we now please move on to other big men! The likelihood of him transferring out of a school he picks is not worth the time and effort to pursue this guy. Even if he could pick twice it as never going to be us
I think you may be right. After thinking about the number of visits to Uconn and reading some things on line, I think the Crystal Ball might be pretty accurate.

It's going to be Michigan I'm telling you
My question is if he is so solid on Michigan why entertain taking all these other visits? He could be wowed by Notre Dame if he visits there. I just don’t see him at Michigan for someone that is so close to his family. Some kids say they want to go away and then realize at the last minute they really don’t…who knows

All the "walk on" accounts are trolling accounts by UCONN fans.
I am listed as a walk-on for whatever reason but I am not a fan and I take great offense to being called that. Read a post or two I may be the oldest orange fan posting here.My grandfather took me to a SU game at the NY State Fair Coliseum in 1950 or 51 most on this board didn’t know they ever played there.

Are you related to CuseRunner?

No, you don't cut ties. What, are you related to CuseRunner?

It certainly is possible SU could get the rebound. Didn't you just see the quick early rebound commits of Cole and Symir? If Clingon does something stupid like go to UConn, once he realizes what a mistake that was, the honesty and fit of SU will be real appealing.

Actually getting the older, more experienced, stronger Clingon in two years would be better than getting this baby-faced version. Plus, there will be more opportunity after Jesse leaves.

And move on to what other centers? The others for '22 would be slotted in to the 3rd center slot behind Jesse and Frank. Generally you don't see players lining up for that role.

All the "walk on" accounts are trolling accounts by UCONN fans.
Would like to clear the air that I am NOT a UConn fan and just a new account after reading the boards for a few years. I wouldn't let my kids go to UConn if they paid me lmao
puke GIF

A fan just like you? Or are we in different social classes?
You really think that doesn't go on? Forget that it is Hurley we are talking about. You don't think some coaches talk to the recruiting guys to try and build up their apparent chances with a recruit. That works for them in a couple of ways. One, to try and influence the kid and the people around him. and second, to try and get the other schools to believe it and start recruiting in another direction. That happens all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom