Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

I mean, he's got the size to bang, similar pts and rbs to Maliq. He led CU in to's and has a lower PER than Maliq. Not a rim protector either. I guess fit according to what Red's plan is, is what matters most.

I mean, he's got the size to bang, similar pts and rbs to Maliq. He led CU in to's and has a lower PER than Maliq. Not a rim protector either. I guess fit according to what Red's plan is, is what matters most.
I think that he fits the scheme pretty damn well, which is ultimately the most important. He’s a solid scorer and back to the basket player, can pass, and is decent at getting rebounds. McLeod can handle the blocks. He’s also a clutch player, which is a very underrated aspect of someone game imo. He took over for TCU in the tourney a few years back and also dropped 23 against florida in this years tourney. You can count on him when you need a bucket.

Give me this kid at the 5, McLeod backing him up. Then get me Brandon Huntley, Freeman and Bell as our main wings and I’m game. That’s some serious beef, size and athleticism.

To go with guards like Westry, Starling, Moore
Then need a transfer starting PG. we’d be rolling if this happens. Think we would need one more guy that can play the 3 if this stuff happens. Then I like how the team is looking

Give me this kid at the 5, McLeod backing him up. Then get me Brandon Huntley, Freeman and Bell as our main wings and I’m game. That’s some serious beef, size and athleticism.

To go with guards like Westry, Starling, Moore
Then need a transfer starting PG. we’d be rolling if this happens. Think we would need one more guy that can play the 3 if this stuff happens. Then I like how the team is looking
No way we get BHH if we get Lampkin.

4/5 is set with Donnie/Eddie. Backups TBD. I am with McLeod as a backup 5 if he’s willing to get less than 10mpg. I don’t think the backup 4 is on the roster right now, which is fine. We should be really good on the boards, at least with out front court.

Red needs to focus on a PG and SF now.

Lampkin has been posting on his IG most of the night and mentioned he's waiting on his edit to get finished and about breaking the internet tomorrow. He then posted a odd IG live video with some friends and they chat about where he's going and they get him to talk about a top 3 but he only mentions 2 schools and leaves the 3rd as a surprise. (Mentions Texas and Miss St I think?) One of his buddies keeps mentioning to go to UNC towards the end of the video and Lampkin laughs it off but then mentions the 3rd option will play UNC (I think? I had a hard time hearing what they are actually saying) ill share the post for those that want to give it a listen.

Lampkin has been posting on his IG most of the night and mentioned he's waiting on his edit to get finished and about breaking the internet tomorrow. He then posted a odd IG live video with some friends and they chat about where he's going and they get him to talk about a top 3 but he only mentions 2 schools and leaves the 3rd as a surprise. (Mentions Texas and Miss St I think?) One of his buddies keeps mentioning to go to UNC towards the end of the video and Lampkin laughs it off but then mentions the 3rd option will play UNC (I think? I had a hard time hearing what they are actually saying) ill share the post for those that want to give it a listen.

Good stalking skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom