Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

it's been locked shut the last couple weeks. my big takeaway from this whole thing is...we're still Syracuse and this shows it. Reds connections run deep all over the country. He's got soldiers behind the scenes
Red has been working his arse off. So has the staff. I’m convinced you guys will be pretty happy with the next two additions.

Red has been working his arse off. So has the staff. I’m convinced you guys will be pretty happy with the next two additions.
1712106087607.jpeg

No. I don't want to lose Malik. I am as disappointed as anyone. But I am not worked up about it. He is a very good player and from what I hear, a great, great, kid. Just the kind you want in your program. But he isn't a star. And not being the one guy on that team I didn't want to leave isn't the badge of honor you may think it is. Very unlikeable team. I think we can have a very good team next year. With or without him. I want a legit guy at every position. His position is the 4. Not the 5. And from what I see, we have a very good 4 coming in. I think Brown sees that as well.
Agree. I like Maliq a lot. But if I were him, I would not want to play another whole year starting at center either. His decision is understandable to me. I’m not going to criticize bringing in Lampkin. We’ve all been pining for a big boy for while now and now we have one that’s pretty skilled. There aren’t but a handful of Edey’s and Clingan’s in the world so it’s very likely we would get a big with a few flaws. Best to get one while we can.

Dude was a plus defender at TCU for three years, so I think that can be corrected in the right system. Color me happy to have a big that can pass, rebound and finish. Turnovers can be managed, even if not to perfection. This is a solid get to play, and win, deeper into March.

Isn’t this kid the best center we’ve had since Arinze?? Since him our centers have not been very productive players. 11 and 7 is a big upgrade for this program

RickJack, 13.1 & 10.3 BE DPOY
Fab Melo 7.8 & 5.8 & 2.9 22nd NBA draft.
& Rak 17.5 & 9.1 ACC 1st team/ AA 3rd team.
have a sadz. Again.

I’ll throw in Jesse too.
14.5 & 10.3. ACC 3rd team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors