Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Georgetown wanted Eddie, and REALLY want (and expect to get) Malik Mack. If Red, Straughn and Donnie can pull that one off, we'll know this program still has the juice.
. Gtown can have that Hofstra PG. We want Malik Mack.

This move pretty much solidified Maliq at the 4..oh wait. I guess he doesn't want to compete with Donnie and stay loyal to his coach, teammates, school, city and fan base like he said 2 weeks ago. We'll be fine
Yeah, I imagine that the coaches were bringing in Lampkin to allow Maliq to play the majority of minutes at the 4, and now he’s up and bolting when we did the thing that could help him develop as a PF. I hope he changes his mind.

Georgetown wanted Eddie, and REALLY want (and expect to get) Malik Mack. If Red, Straughn and Donnie can pull that one off, we'll know this program still has the juice.
Is beating Georgetown in recruiting really that big of a deal? I know we’ve fallen on hard times a bit but it’s nothing like them.

Feels nice to post this on the bball side of things
Proud Of You Yes GIF

What if they don’t like #1? We need to up our recruiting efforts. The details matter.

That's just the factory demo.

Commit to us, and we'll have Fredericks of Hollywood custom tailor a jersey for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom