Class of 2021 C Franck Kepnang (PA) Offered

Gabjon

All American
He looks more ready than any of our current centers.
Yeah and he plays with a little attitude. One game he goal-tended a shot on purpose just to get in a kids head.

Gabjon

All American
Full game vs Neumann Goretti (scoop and Ricky's old school)
Tough watch not the quality of play of Brewster vs MT Zion.

But Franck plays hard and plays big.
They run a 3-2 defense and have no real PG IMO

hoopsupstate

All American
SU should be all over this kid. He’s close by and we have connections at his school. Syracuse should be rolling out of his mouth as someone who speaks to him almost every day. He mentioned Washington and not SU. That has to change or find some new recruiters.

cuseguy

Living Legend
SU should be all over this kid. He’s close by and we have connections at his school. Syracuse should be rolling out of his mouth as someone who speaks to him almost every day. He mentioned Washington and not SU. That has to change or find some new recruiters.
Sadly, we’re not going to get players of this caliber under this regime.

Orangefan1

All Conference
Yeah...that was a dumb question by me...but it is just odd the guys like this are always fawning over certain schools and so very very biased...

Cusesky8214

All American
I'm sure you'll see all kinds of movement now with this announcement. There was plenty of guys thinking about moving up before this but now it makes it even easier. The blue bloods will benefit the most. Watch and see what UK/Duke and some of the others pull off now.

Gabjon

All American
Truthfully I have always had Kepneng ahead of Etienne. I just think he is a better fit for our system, longer and better shot blocker, but I would take either of them in a heartbeat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom