Class of 2021 - C Franck Kepnang (PA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Franck Kepnang (PA) Offered

He looks more ready than any of our current centers.
Yeah and he plays with a little attitude. One game he goal-tended a shot on purpose just to get in a kids head.

Full game vs Neumann Goretti (scoop and Ricky's old school)
Tough watch not the quality of play of Brewster vs MT Zion.

But Franck plays hard and plays big.
They run a 3-2 defense and have no real PG IMO

SU should be all over this kid. He’s close by and we have connections at his school. Syracuse should be rolling out of his mouth as someone who speaks to him almost every day. He mentioned Washington and not SU. That has to change or find some new recruiters.

SU should be all over this kid. He’s close by and we have connections at his school. Syracuse should be rolling out of his mouth as someone who speaks to him almost every day. He mentioned Washington and not SU. That has to change or find some new recruiters.

Sadly, we’re not going to get players of this caliber under this regime.

Yeah...that was a dumb question by me...but it is just odd the guys like this are always fawning over certain schools and so very very biased...

I'm sure you'll see all kinds of movement now with this announcement. There was plenty of guys thinking about moving up before this but now it makes it even easier. The blue bloods will benefit the most. Watch and see what UK/Duke and some of the others pull off now.

Truthfully I have always had Kepneng ahead of Etienne. I just think he is a better fit for our system, longer and better shot blocker, but I would take either of them in a heartbeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom