Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my entire time here I’ve only had to put one poster on ignore. But I’m seriously giving it some more thought.
in the absence of thread view, it is a critical function. i highly recommend it

Other than us showing our interest, no word that we are in the lead or any such thing
has been any public acknowledgement of said interest, other than some assurances from a poster or two? i haven't seen it

Brilliant strategy. I think I’ll wish for that too. Let’s all hope we don’t get a kid the coaches would like to have.
yea, an unnamed fantasy avatar would be so much better than an actual living, breathing player

has been any public acknowledgement of said interest, other than some assurances from a poster or two? i haven't seen it
lol you want a public statement that we inquired? lol We did. And the reason you haven't seen much is he doesn't seem to want us. I know you don't want him for some reason, but we would take him in a new york second.

yea, sanctions that were designed to cripple the program & that worked as intended
Not where I was going with that actually.

This years class is solid. Top 35 by most services. Too bad we whiffed on 5 center offers.

lol you want a public statement that we inquired? lol We did. And the reason you haven't seen much is he doesn't seem to want us. I know you don't want him for some reason, but we would take him in a new york second.
sez you

This years class is solid. Top 35 by most services. Too bad we whiffed on 5 center offers.
got our #1 choice though

yea, sanctions that were designed to cripple the program & that worked as intended
Do you actually believe that the sanctions have anything to do with this kids recruitment?

Do you actually believe that the sanctions have anything to do with this kids recruitment?
that is a bigger leap than braswell or duruji could make

got our #1 choice though
If you are going to stay JBA was our #1 choice over Akok or Stewart then you are saying our coaches think JBA is a top 40 recruit in the country.
Both Akok and Stewart were top 40 recruits and you are saying JBA isn’t a project and should be an immediate rotation player next year.

It makes no sense to put those expectations on JBA.
He wasn’t the staff’s top big target or our staff is stupid and our staff isn’t stupid. Being happy with JBA is fine but he wasn’t our top big choice.

I mean cmon. Edwards is a target because our staff knows we need a big.

If you are going to stay JBA was our #1 choice over Akok or Stewart then you are saying our coaches think JBA is a top 40 recruit in the country.
Both Akok and Stewart were top 40 recruits and you are saying JBA isn’t a project and should be an immediate rotation player next year.

It makes no sense to put those expectations on JBA.
He wasn’t the staff’s top big target or our staff is stupid and our staff isn’t stupid. Being happy with JBA is fine but he wasn’t our top big choice.

I mean cmon. Edwards is a target because our staff knows we need a big.
he might be saying QG as the top player we wanted

he might be saying QG as the top player we wanted
I hope your right as that would make some sense.
If he is arguing JBA was our staff’s top big target that is just not true and spin to pump JBA up. Pumping JBA is fine but the guy wasn’t our top big target. He isn’t even discussed as a rotation player next year. I hope the kid gets int the rotation as we need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom