Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he's on the post-grad team. That is IMG's regular high school team. The post-grad team just played Brewster this past weekend I believe. Might be some videos showing him
Brewster was in the NESCAC class AAA tournament this past week. There’s zero info on the PG team on the IMG website. You’d figure they’d be a little more forthcoming when kids are paying them for exposure.

There really isn't much video of the post-grad team as a whole. Just a couple highlight videos of Lester Quinones and that's it.

Brewster was in the NESCAC class AAA tournament this past week. There’s zero info on the PG team on the IMG website. You’d figure they’d be a little more forthcoming when kids are paying them for exposure.
I know that Brewster beat them in the quarterfinal of the NESCAC. From what I saw they blew IMG right out of the gym. It was a dunkfest

My issue is this locks up the center position for several years and still leaves us without a top flight center. Just shows what JB thinks of Sidibe.
Sidibe is two years older. Don't think that has anything to do with it.

We either have no interest in recruiting a grad transfer or don’t have a good feel about the available grad transfers.

My issue is this locks up the center position for several years and still leaves us without a top flight center. Just shows what JB thinks of Sidibe.
It doesn't lock up the center position.

Hard to get a feel for his game based off that crappy highlight video but he does seem to be skilled offensively. By that I mean simply grabbing the ball and going up with it and putting it in the hoop. That's a plus considering our bigs we have now struggle with that concept! Its obvious our staff feels we need help at the 5 desperately and are turning over every available stone that's left to be turned over. Kids gotta put some weight on but it looks like he has a decent frame to build upon. Sometimes these under the radar foreign kids end up being really good...let's hope this is one of those kids.

It doesn't lock up the center position.

So we’d have Sidibe (junior), Ajak freshman) and Edwards (freshman). Three centers. And, honestly, Dolezaj will be a center again next year and the following year. And you see us going after another center in the 20 class?

So we’d have Sidibe (junior), Ajak freshman) and Edwards (freshman). Three centers. And, honestly, Dolezaj will be a center again next year and the following year. And you see us going after another center in the 20 class?
I'm guessing JB is very high on Sidibe. If Ajak or Edwards impresses, Marek will most likely move to the four. I don't ever see Marek as a starter (he is skilled enough) but he just is a perfect six man. Like Lou Williams in the NBA.

Absolutely.

[
there are at least 3 offers outstanding

I'm guessing JB is very high on Sidibe. If Ajak or Edwards impresses, Marek will most likely move to the four. I don't ever see Marek as a starter (he is skilled enough) but he just is a perfect six man. Like Lou Williams in the NBA.

JB is high on Sidibe? Highly doubtful. Playing time speaks for itself. And how will Marek play the 4 if Brissett and Quincy are playing the 4?

I wonder if his knees are worse than we all think.

Has to be, hes looked useless out there this year outside of fouling. Something is way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom