Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
188 pounds
DEEA72A5-4AB1-4C6C-B063-42D7D1A09FD5.gif

He is the brother of Northern Colorado forward Kai Edwards.

Strangely, Northern Colorado is not listed as offering on TOS.
I just figured out our recruiting strategy. It's called the game of RISK. Not only do we take over the world one country at a time but we recruit players who come with a risk factor. 188 lb but he wants to come to Cuse and get a cheerleader girlfriend like his twin Marek. What a country!!!

map.jpg

I just figured out our recruiting strategy. It's called the game of RISK. Not only do we take over the world one country at a time but we recruit players who come with a risk factor. 188 lb but he wants to come to Cuse and get a cheerleader girlfriend like his twin Marek. What a country!!!

map.jpg

This highlight tape looks like it was filmed at a birthday party but I’ll trust the staff. Plus he already can finish better than Bourama.
it looks like they are playing on a green screen court for a sequel to tron

Not sure about the competition.

Interesting. We are clearly in plan C mode.
There has got to be a reason that they feel this is a better option than going after a grad transfer. Unless they figure that that why waste an open schollie when you can fill it with a project.

We either have no interest in recruiting a grad transfer or don’t have a good feel about the available grad transfers.

My issue is this locks up the center position for several years and still leaves us without a top flight center. Just shows what JB thinks of Sidibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom