Class of 2019 - C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jb in to see westtown today

Cant post photo since i got new phone but nice shot of jon and jb on the gram

And JB rocking the script...
Screenshot_20190419-203530_Instagram.jpg

IthacaMatt you might be interested to see that espn upgraded both jba & jgiii to 4 stars in their final rankings

Super! I thought Girard was a 4 star already, but being player of the year in NY got him there. That's great.

JBA's most recent film is looking better. If he can be good enough to play 10-15 minutes next year, that solves a lot of problems for us.

It seems our class rank should be higher. I'm seeing 28 right now.
Has this changed recently?

Kind of crazy they didn’t rate Quincy. I know he’s from Canada, but they’ve rated Canadians in the past. He’s at least a 4 star, if not 5. My guess is he’s easily Top 50 if he played in the US.

I agree that he's like a 4.3 star kind of guy. I would place him probably between 35 and 55, somewhere in there. I'm very excited to see him play. I don't think we've had a guy who can work the baseline like him in a while.

Super! I thought Girard was a 4 star already, but being player of the year in NY got him there. That's great.

JBA's most recent film is looking better. If he can be good enough to play 10-15 minutes next year, that solves a lot of problems for us.
JBA and Edwards have a lot of potential. Imagine having them each play 20mpg at the 5 for their final 3 years?

Did we ever find out what kind of injury JBA had that made him drop so much in the rankings?

Kind of crazy they didn’t rate Quincy. I know he’s from Canada, but they’ve rated Canadians in the past. He’s at least a 4 star, if not 5. My guess is he’s easily Top 50 if he played in the US.
ESPN doesn’t rate Canadian kids unless they play high school or prep b-ball in the States. When you’ve seen Canadian kids rated, they’re playing in the states somewhere. That’s the reason for QG’s omission.

ESPN doesn’t rate Canadian kids unless they play high school or prep b-ball in the States. When you’ve seen Canadian kids rated, they’re playing in the states somewhere. That’s the reason for QG’s omission.
With the increase in basketball quality coming out of Canada they should start to rate the top 20 or so recruits coming out of there every year.

JBA!

Why do all these b-ball highlight videos have to feature some corny millennial tight jeans wearing rapper?

Rant aside, I love his offensive potential. And I don’t care in this case that it’s a highlight video which showcases the good plays...you wouldn’t see big men that are offensive stiffs with any of those highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom