Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically i have no doubt that kid would have played 30 mpg here next year regardless of who is here and who leaves. But it rubs me the wrong way that he apparently wanted the time handed to him, didn't believe in himself and/or was afraid of competition. Water under bridge. Will be interesting to compare him and Anselem when all is said and done.
Sorry, where are you exactly getting this from? I’m sure the kid worked his butt off to get to where he is now (a top 50 recruit that could go to pretty much any school in the country). Don’t start trashing on the kid with unfounded claims because he didn’t pick us.

I personally wish him luck, UCLA will be a great life experience for him.

I beat a buddy at a long night home poker game ( not quarters-dollars) on the last hand of the night and biggest pot with my straight flush over his 4 of a kind. Talk about rocking someone’s world. But I wish Mac well but have no expectations here.
If you were heads up, it was 1 in 6,900,000 for him to lose with quads there.

I happened to have that game on and was very confused as to why he was playing for UCLA. Of course it was late on a Saturday night.

Eh we don’t want him. If we had him JB couldn’t complain about how we can’t compete against teams with actual big guys up front, like our horrible big man recruiting is some unfair plague that the Pharoah brought upon us. Or something else biblical

He'll probably announce for the NBA after their season ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom