Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can somebody explain to me how we can't beat out a down UCLA program, a middling Miami, and 2 mid west programs in Marquette and Illinois ? Not to be even included in the final list of teams. Who was the lead recruiter on this kid ? I don't mean to keep nitpicking but something is a miss with our recruiting.

After last week we need a big win on the recruiting trail.

Can somebody explain to me how we can't beat out a down UCLA program, a middling Miami, and 2 mid west programs in Marquette and Illinois ? Not to be even included in the final list of teams. Who was the lead recruiter on this kid ? I don't mean to keep nitpicking but something is a miss with our recruiting.
Do you know him personally? Do you know he was even interested in coming here? You know, sometimes kids don't behave according to what CuseRunner wants them to do.

As much as you (and others here) want to believe it, Syracuse in not necessarily the #1 choice in everyone's book. It's not an indictment on Syracuse, it's just a fact.

Do you know him personally? Do you know he was even interested in coming here? You know, sometimes kids don't behave according to what CuseRunner wants them to do.

As much as you (and others here) want to believe it, Syracuse in not necessarily the #1 choice in everyone's book. It's not an indictment on Syracuse, it's just a fact.

I know we were in the mix going back one point between us and UCONN the leaders in the pack then I remember somebody saying Illinois was joining the lead pack. But We should be able to beat out Illinois of the world. I wanna know who was the lead recruiter on these kids we have lost our on recently. We are not losing kids to the Kentucky Duke and UNC. We lost Gayle last week to Ohio State.

it's not like we have 4 (5 is you count our loved Marlboro man) capable bodies already on the roster that could play the 5 or anything

Yeah. Still recovering from the news that we signed Benny Williams. Just difficult stuff to take.

Yeah. Still recovering from the news that we signed Benny Williams. Just difficult stuff to take.

You know what I want. I want the recruiting classes we had when we brought in Donte Greene, Johnny Flynn, Rick Jackson and Scoop Jardine in 07. The Christmas, MCW, and Cooney class in 2011 I believe. Year before that was Dion, Fab, CJ, and Baye. That is what I want and so do many other Cuse fans.

You know what I want. I want the recruiting classes we had when we brought in Donte Greene, Johnny Flynn, Rick Jackson and Scoop Jardine in 07. The Christmas, MCW, and Cooney class in 2011 I believe. Year before that was Dion, Fab, CJ, and Baye. That is what I want and so do many other Cuse fans.

Ohhh that’s what you want? Why didn’t you say so earlier!! Have you told Coach B yet? If not just give him a call and I’m sure once he hears it’s what CuseRunner wants he’ll go out and do it.

Make some more posts ranting about it. That should help.

I know we were in the mix going back one point between us and UCONN the leaders in the pack then I remember somebody saying Illinois was joining the lead pack. But We should be able to beat out Illinois of the world. I wanna know who was the lead recruiter on these kids we have lost our on recently. We are not losing kids to the Kentucky Duke and UNC. We lost Gayle last week to Ohio State.

I don’t see UConn in that final four either. Someone ought to reach out and remind him who the leaders for his services are so he can correct his final four.

drink

those who were paying attention knew we were out on micawber when we landed frank

to the extent that rankings mean anything, when frank was still class if 2021 he was top 50 & about 5-10 spots ahead of micawber
I didn't realize he was ranked that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom