Class of 2020 - C Matt Haarms / Transferring from Purdue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Matt Haarms / Transferring from Purdue

...YES PLEASE!!!

No idea whether feasible, whether he would consider us / SU, but this kid would be perfect in our system, has the ideal skill set, is a defensive stopper, etc.
According to a story I posted in the Patrick Tape thread, it looks like Duke is already after him.

Bet that haarms will end up at fricken UK. Predictable and so stupid. Maybe even Duke and then watch Tape decommit again :vomit:

Not sure there is any connection to bring him here, and I'd imagine there will be plenty of suitors for him, but Haarms is just what we need. A much better fit for us than Tape. He's the shot blocker this team was really missing badly last year, and he can score just enough where defenses can't ignore him.

The schools that have reached out are Gonzaga, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois State, Louisville Kentucky, Arizona, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Arizona State, Syracuse, DePaul, South Carolina, Boston College, Seton Hall, Wichita State, Cincinnati, Oklahoma State, Washington State, Utah, Oregon State, San Jose State, and Cal State Fullerton.

Not sure there is any connection to bring him here, and I'd imagine there will be plenty of suitors for him, but Haarms is just what we need. A much better fit for us than Tape. He's the shot blocker this team was really missing badly last year, and he can score just enough where defenses can't ignore him.

Jesse Edwards works out with Matt Haarms in the Netherlands. I wonder if Jesse would recruit someone to be his replacement. Either way, there is a summer 2019 one on one video where Matt abuses Jesse. Video is on their trainer's IG page, 4th video.

I like it! I'd imagine this will come down to the blue bloods but damn if this kid can't see how good of a fit he would be in our system then idk what to say...would be a absolute stud in the center for us! This would be the steal of all steals if we could pull this one off!

The schools that have reached out are Gonzaga, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois State, Louisville Kentucky, Arizona, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Arizona State, Syracuse, DePaul, South Carolina, Boston College, Seton Hall, Wichita State, Cincinnati, Oklahoma State, Washington State, Utah, Oregon State, San Jose State, and Cal State Fullerton.
7'-3" Lefty shot blocker, with an offensive game! I surprised he is not going pro (in today era)

When blocking a right handed shooter its best to use your left hand so not to foul.

Painter and staff were blindsided by the transfer. As someone I follow mentioned, this dead period gives coaches a lot more time than they'd usually have to tamper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom