Class of 2020 - C Matt Haarms / Transferring from Purdue | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Matt Haarms / Transferring from Purdue

Honestly, with how good Marek is as a ballhandler I'm not as worried. Less about the position more about the skills. We will have 5 guys who can handle it some if Griffin plays including MD. Haarms is a guy who can completely change the outlook of the year.

My pitch to Haarms would be along those lines. You're going to be playing with one of the best passing and handling big men in the country. He'll get you 10 easy points a night.

Honestly, with how good Marek is as a ballhandler I'm not as worried. Less about the position more about the skills. We will have 5 guys who can handle it some if Griffin plays including MD. Haarms is a guy who can completely change the outlook of the year.
Look, I mean, I know the reality is that Joe and Jackson are playing 80 minutes a game. If one goes down, whatever, plug in Kadary for 40.

I'd just like to pretend that maybe having a little bit of guard depth is a good thing.

There was some intimation in another thread that we have a "high school" guard lined up ready to sign. Unsure where we are on that.
I recall.

But let's see it happen.

gotta think our biggest comp are Louisville Kentucky Gonzaga and Arizona here
Yep...add us in the mix and that's probably the top contenders. I'm sure a few more will be added to that list that could potentially steal him. Shiiiiiiitttttt mine as well bring in the gangster will wade and add LSU to the list! He would bring a strong azz offer lol.

Look, I mean, I know the reality is that Joe and Jackson are playing 80 minutes a game. If one goes down, whatever, plug in Kadary for 40.

I'd just like to pretend that maybe having a little bit of guard depth is a good thing.

I'm with you. That said if Marek can play guard I'm all for it. He can run the break and dish it so why not work the handle and have him as our emergency PG?

Is he considering Syracuse?

I'm with you. That said if Marek can play guard I'm all for it. He can run the break and dish it so why not work the handle and have him as our emergency PG?
when the shtf, i'm holding you responsible for calling it in :mad:

Yep...add us in the mix and that's probably the top contenders. I'm sure a few more will be added to that list that could potentially steal him. Shiiiiiiitttttt mine as well bring in the gangster will wade and add LSU to the list! He would bring a strong azz offer lol.
Isaiah Jackson sweating

when the shtf, i'm holding you responsible for calling it in :mad:

Fine by me. Let's be honest it hasn't been far from it the past couple seasons. Already a bit of a mist so we should be ready.

He and Cuse Nation are screaming it...
20200406_202746.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom