Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

I like our chances. He has narrowed it down to 4 east coast teams. Given that he is one and done he wants PT. duke is not a guarantee for lots of PT. He would get more pr at the cuse than Tenn. or NCS, neither of which are ncaa regulars. He is showing preference for the ACC.

Building upon that question...
  1. What is the timetable for Yurtseven to decide upon a school [last signing day is May 18, 2016 for hoops]?

What does that even mean? If he doesn't sign by May 18th can't he still show up, be eligible and be given an open scholarship?

What does that even mean? If he doesn't sign by May 18th can't he still show up, be eligible and be given an open scholarship?
Yep, just would sign financial aid papers as opposed to a LOI. Kid basically has till August. Cuse and others would want him in summer start though I would think

Does anybody know if the issue about him possibly taking money from an account, something we should worry about?

I read that's it's a similar situation to Enes Kanter who never got to play for Kentucky before declaring.

Does anybody know if the issue about him possibly taking money from an account, something we should worry about?

I read that's it's a similar situation to Enes Kanter who never got to play for Kentucky before declaring.

Go to the recruiting board, there is a very good thread on him with multiple links, talent evals, videos, etc. Bottom line answer, yes we should be concerned about him being cleared.

With the pace that the NCAA clearinghouse works there's little chance he would be cleared before next April. By then he will just enter the draft.

He's coming

image.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom