Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Sounds like the staff is recruiting his mom, not him. What is wrong with this picture?

Here's another article
Thomas Bryant Says Indiana Recruiting Him the Hardest

Thomas Bryant told reporters at the McDonald’s All-American practice in Chicago that Kentucky and Syracuse haven’t contacted him since January and that Indiana is working the hardest for him.

“They send me a ton of damn letters,” the 6-foot-10 big man from Huntington (W.V) Prep said, according to Steve Jones.

Bryant recently visited Indiana, as did big man Thon Maker of Orangeville Prep.

Bryant had narrowed his list to Syracuse, Kentucky, Indiana and Missouri.

He said he believes Syracuse has a scholarship for him, according to Jeff Borzello, despite the recent NCAA penalties that cut their scholarships by three per year for four years.

Bryant also told reporters he could announce after the Dick’s Sporting Goods National High School Tournament April 2-4 in New York, according to Jones.

Did you read this thread? The staff talked to his mom and told her to keep quiet to the media.

This ticks me off. If we aren't recruiting him anymore, tell him that. If we are still recruiting him its REALLY BAD if we haven't contacted him in 2 months. Either way the staff has fallen on its arse this time.

ORRange said:
This ticks me off. If we aren't recruiting him anymore, tell him that. If we are still recruiting him its REALLY BAD if we haven't contacted him in 2 months. Either way the staff has fallen on its arse this time.
Something seems really strange here. I feel like TB ain't telling the whole story...

I think Syracuse maybe ought to consider recruiting a pure PG instead of the combo guards they attempt to convert
to a PG. I know the 6'5" guards look good at the top of the zone, but, you know, the idea of the game is to score
points, and when you get guys who can't shoot, can't pass, can't drive, and honestly aren't that effective at the
top of the zone, you're not going to win games.

Kev
We had one year that fits your description. Ennis was a true PG, he just left us high and dry after one year.

We had one year that fits your description. Ennis was a true PG, he just left us high and dry after one year.
JB has had the opportunity to land other pure PG's, but decided not to do so because they weren't zone fits. Monte Morris from Iowa St, who has led the country in assist-turnover ratio in the last two seasons. Jalen Brunson, who is committed to Nova and was rated the #1 PG in the class is another one. Let's hope KJ can turn it around and that Frank can be serviceable since he was recruited as a PG.

JB has had the opportunity to land other pure PG's, but decided not to do so because they weren't zone fits. Monte Morris from Iowa St, who has led the country in assist-turnover ratio in the last two seasons. Jalen Brunson, who is committed to Nova and was rated the #1 PG in the class is another one. Let's hope KJ can turn it around and that Frank can be serviceable since he was recruited as a PG.
KJ fits our zone?

The staff has obviously been in contact with his mother recently because they told her that there was a scholarship open. Seems to me that something is going on behind the scenes with the staff and mom.

In the end, he ends up at IU. They want him, he wants them.

The staff has obviously been in contact with his mother recently because they told her that there was a scholarship open. Seems to me that something is going on behind the scenes with the staff and mom.

In the end, he ends up at IU. They want him, he wants them.

I think we just got our answer with that McCullough still thinking about entering the draft article. If he does that, I don't believe there is a scholarship to give to Bryant.

I think we just got our answer with that McCullough still thinking about entering the draft article. If he does that, I don't believe there is a scholarship to give to Bryant.

Bryant accept before McCullough declares. NCAA will have to honor the Bryant scholarship.

Chain of Events...

1- Bryant verbals to SU. SU full on ships...
2- McCullough declares for the NBA...
3- Battle verbals to SU. SU full on ships again...

SU gets both Battle and Bryant

That kind of makes me want to throw up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom