Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

so he'll either come here or he won't. Have you ever thought about becoming a weather man?
With four teams in the running, he could have said 25%. So it sounds like it is between two teams, us and Indiana presumably and it is a complete toss-up.

With four teams in the running, he could have said 25%. So it sounds like it is between two teams, us and Indiana presumably and it is a complete toss-up.
yeah, okay. He also didn't name the other team. And no matter how you slice it, it is either syracuse or it isn't. 50/50

so he'll either come here or he won't. Have you ever thought about becoming a weather man?

Isn't it obvious Momma is all in on SU and Thomas is all in elsewhere. 50%

Full box score from today's win against Wheeler and Jaylen Brown
27 points, 29 minutes, 19 rebounds, 8 offensive, 4 blocks, 1 assist
11 for 16, 2 for 2 from three point range, 3 for 4 from the stripe
This is against one of the best in the country, same team that beat Montverde. Lays down a monster hand.
Rounders%20img%20colori%205.jpg

Full box score from today's win against Wheeler and Jaylen Brown
27 points, 29 minutes, 19 rebounds, 8 offensive, 4 blocks, 1 assist
11 for 16, 2 for 2 from three point range, 3 for 4 from the stripe
This is against one of the best in the country, same team that beat Montverde. Lays down a monster hand.
Rounders%20img%20colori%205.jpg

tee: I'm a poker player and huge Rounders fan, so I applaud you referencing that flick. "Lays down a monster" : Teddy KGB is amazed that Mike folds a big hand when he (Mike) knew he was beat. Teddy is disappointed that Mike got away from the hand. So I'm not sure what you were going for here: if you were using the quote to say you were impressed by TB's performance it doesn't work. Maybe I don't get what you were going for.:noidea:

tee: I'm a poker player and huge Rounders fan, so I applaud you referencing that flick. "Lays down a monster" : Teddy KGB is amazed that Mike folds a big hand when he (Mike) knew he was beat. Teddy is disappointed that Mike got away from the hand. So I'm not sure what you were going for here: if you were using the quote to say you were impressed by TB's performance it doesn't work. Maybe I don't get what you were going for.:noidea:
Yup, I know the scene. Tournament no limit hold em player, myself. Won a couple on this side of the Hudson and NYC. ;)
But yeah, I meant he had a monster game. Just wanted to use Teddy KGB. Contextually speaking, not a good reference. :)

Still. To call out his tell was simply brilliant. Roughed him up after that.

Yup, I know the scene. Tournament no limit hold em player, myself. Won a couple on this side of the Hudson and NYC. ;)
But yeah, I meant he had a monster game. Just wanted to use Teddy KGB. But yeah, contextually speaking, not a good reference. :)

Still. To call out his tell was simply brilliant. Roughed him up after that.

I'll be in nearby Bethlehem Sands tomorrow playing 2/5 NL. You are certainly free to play some Hold 'Em with me if you can swing it. Didn't know you played poker. Cool stuff.

I may not work with you, but I certainly won't work against you if you wind up at my table some time.

I'll be in nearby Bethlehem Sands tomorrow playing 2/5 NL. You are certainly free to play some Hold 'Em with me if you can swing it. Didn't know you played poker. Cool stuff.

I may not work with you, but I certainly won't work against you if you wind up at my table some time.
It's cool and I appreciate, but have plans tomorrow night and after that packing for first vacation in a while. Either way and next time, I'd join you if it was tournament no limit.

It's cool and I appreciate, but have plans tomorrow night and after that packing for first vacation in a while. Either way and next time, I'd join you if it was tournament no limit.

Yeah, I play deepstacks every now and then. Love playing deep. I hate the push and pray way of playing. Sands runs a Deepstack series every few months. I'll keep you posted.

Have you ever been to the Bethlehem Sands? I get there in about an hour.

Ans just to make this relevant, I'm all in on TB in Orange. Looks like with the TB recruitment we have a hand like top two pair, not the nuts though.:( But top two is usually good, so...

My son was suspended from this board for a short period of time for making a critical assessment of a player. That never happens here. I don't get allowing people on the board basically kidnap a legitimate thread and turn it into their own particular interest and narrow conversation. Come on guys, this is not a gambling site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom