Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have a ship for him and have offered. I agree that waiting till spring could play in our favor.

Battle
Hughes
Sidibe
Brisset
Dolesig
Boeheim
Carey
Washington
Braswell

Guerrier
Girard
Ajak
Goodine

We have nine on scholarship and four signed commits. Until somebody announces they are leaving early (likely) or Buddy gives up his scholarship (unlikely) we are full up.

Battle
Hughes
Sidibe
Brisset
Dolesig
Boeheim
Carey
Washington
Braswell

Guerrier
Girard
Ajak
Goodine

We have nine on scholarship and four signed commits. Until somebody announces they are leaving early (likely) or Buddy gives up his scholarship (unlikely) we are full up.

I hope you aren't serious. The least of our concerns if scholly limits. If needed Buddy would go off scholly. But that won't be needed.

Battle
Hughes
Sidibe
Brisset
Dolesig
Boeheim
Carey
Washington
Braswell

Guerrier
Girard
Ajak
Goodine

You don’t really believe Battle will be back next year do you?

Cause he won’t

I hope you aren't serious. The least of our concerns if scholly limits. If needed Buddy would go off scholly. But that won't be needed.

I'm serious that right now we don't have an open scholarship. Battle will likely be gone, but we thought that last year as well. But I agree that someone will likely declare for the draft or transfer. Just not yet.

One thing I do believe is that Buddy will never, ever "go off scholly". Not a popular opinion, but there you have it.

I'm serious that right now we don't have an open scholarship. Battle will likely be gone, but we thought that last year as well. But I agree that someone will likely declare for the draft or transfer. Just not yet.

One thing I do believe is that Buddy will never, ever "go off scholly". Not a popular opinion, but there you have it.
That’s not an opinion, that is fact.

I was never high on Wahab but seeing how poor our Centers are on offense, how they aren’t really utilized, and when they do get it under the basket they don’t dunk it; I’ll take him. He’s not as raw as the current guys still are.

I thought this guy was hot for Patrick Ewing.

Isn't it sickening to be competing with Pitt and Va Tech for recruits? We used to be so above that.

Well, it's not like he was one of our original targets.

Why is anyone surprised we can’t reel in a top center? Put yourself in their shoes watching how our bigs are used and “develop” year-to-year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom