Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is even left after Wahab at center that we are recruiting? Maybe we should move on to 2020

Jimmy doesn't let centers shoot so whether he has any offensive skills is irrelevant.

Did you ever hear of a guy by the name of Christmas ? Jimmy would let them shoot, if they can shoot !

Christmas, Lydon(I don’t care - he played Center here), Jackson were all go to guys this decade.

Coleman would’ve been too if he could’ve gotten healthy. We’d get him the ball a lot when he was healthy. When we get centers who can do something with the ball, we get them the ball.

Say what you want about Boeheim, but featuring his best players has never been an issue for him. Seems simple, but lots of teams screw it up.

I don’t think there’s any late momentum for us here. Not feeling it.
Don’t think that anyone is feeling that we have any momentum. Wonder if Qudus watched the Georgetown-Syracuse game yesterday? If he did, he would have seen the “magic” of years gone by.

SU doesn’t seem to have any last minute home visits with Stewart or Wahab. Not promising.

Stewart is a 5 star and would be a great get. With Wahab, not a big deal in my mind. We'll still have 3 centers next year, including Marek D. SU staff will not disappoint...

I’ve resigned myself to going 0-3 months ago.
the board disagrees, but the staff's #1 target was always jba. they were on him longest & never wavered

the board disagrees, but the staff's #1 target was always jba. they were on him longest & never wavered
So the number 1 big target for a team that needs a big next year and has gotten very little offense from the position was a guy who according to 2 smart recruiting people on this board is a guy who won’t be ready to play meaningful minutes for 2 years?

If that kid is the number 1 big target then JB is an idiot. I don’t believe this to be the truth though as I believe Stewart is clearly the number 1 recruiting big target and that JB isn’t a moron.

Our big targets need offensive skill and not all defensive first guys. Effort improves defense more than skills improve. This program needs talented. bigs like this Wahab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom