Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard or seen anything yet. He posted a quick clip from the dome yesterday and hes back in Virginia today. Duval Simmonds (not sure the relationship but its obviously very close...think he might live with him?) has been on every visit with him and has posted pictures of qudus in each schools unis and facilities...nothing yet about us...hope he enjoyed the visit. As a recruit it has to be kind of hard visualizing playing in the dome when your watching a football game and your not able to get a actual feel for it set up as a basketball court

Gut feeling. He’s probably not coming. Thus the strong push the last few days for Jones, who will visit next werkend.

Gut feeling. He’s probably not coming. Thus the strong push the last few days for Jones, who will visit next werkend.

Don't think these two impact one another. Think Jones and Akok are linked though.

Just my thinking but arent they being recruited for different positions? Jones seems more like a 4 and wahab is a 5. Dont think they are linked at all but as AWMKY said, akok and Jones probably are.

We would take Wahab and Jones or Wahab and Akok. Heck maybe even Akok and Jones.

We would take Wahab and Jones or Wahab and Akok. Heck maybe even Akok and Jones.
i think that ultimately akok projects as a three, so there is no reason we couldn't fit him in with either stewart/jones for the four and qudus for the five
of course that means we pass on quincy

but still think the most likely combination would be quincy/akok/qudus with goodine/girard and possibly jba

Pitt just picked up a vote for Qudus on 2 4 7 for what it's worth. I hope we wouldn't lose him to Pitt. Winds picking up just a bit here in Charlotte. Going e an interesting ride.

Pitt just picked up a vote for Qudus on 2 4 7 for what it's worth. I hope we wouldn't lose him to Pitt. Winds picking up just a bit here in Charlotte. Going e an interesting ride.

Meh, Pitt can have him. Stay safe, brother!

Anyone notice that there has not been that much of positive buzz regarding Wahab and Syracuse since his visit.

In addition, there is almost no buzz regarding Kofi Cockburn and Syracuse in a long time.

Wondering with the visit of Kai Jones and the offer to Dimon Carrigan if there is writing on some wall that SU is way back in the pack for Wahab and Cockburn.

Anyone notice that there has not been that much of positive buzz regarding Wahab and Syracuse since his visit.

In addition, there is almost no buzz regarding Kofi Cockburn and Syracuse in a long time.

Wondering with the visit of Kai Jones and the offer to Dimon Carrigan if there is writing on some wall that SU is way back in the pack for Wahab and Cockburn.

JB isn’t going to wait on Wahab or Akok to be left with no options late. I don’t think it’s writting on the wall as much as they feel there will not be a quick decision with Wahab. Jones is likely and either or with Akok like Wahab/Carrigan. Carrigan is a weird situation so I trust that the staff has done their homework, feels comfortable bringing him in and that he will qualify. I’d prefer him to Wahab personally as long as there are no issues.

JB isn’t going to wait on Wahab or Akok to be left with no options late. I don’t think it’s writting on the wall as much as they feel there will not be a quick decision with Wahab. Jones is likely and either or with Akok like Wahab/Carrigan. Carrigan is a weird situation so I trust that the staff has done their homework, feels comfortable bringing him in and that he will qualify. I’d prefer him to Wahab personally as long as there are no issues.
That is smart. If Kai will commit, I'll take him over waiting on the other guys. Kai needs to get stronger, but he's a really nice looking player. Lock him up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom