Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB isn’t going to wait on Wahab or Akok to be left with no options late. I don’t think it’s writting on the wall as much as they feel there will not be a quick decision with Wahab. Jones is likely and either or with Akok like Wahab/Carrigan. Carrigan is a weird situation so I trust that the staff has done their homework, feels comfortable bringing him in and that he will qualify. I’d prefer him to Wahab personally as long as there are no issues.
he can take kai & still wait on akok & q. they can all play together. q is a 5, kai can play the 4, akok can be a wes johnson type 3.

don't know about q, but he will absolutely wait on akok.

he can take kai & still wait on akok & q. they can all play together. q is a 5, kai can play the 4, akok can be a wes johnson type 3.

don't know about q, but he will absolutely wait on akok.
what makes you think Kai will decide quicker than the other guys you mention?

what makes you think Kai will decide quicker than the other guys you mention?
i didn't say he would. i was responding to the hypothetical

Bummer if it's true we are out on QW. I love Kai and hope we get him but he'll need to put on some weight. JBA is good but a few seasons away IMO. Maybe this is where Dimon comes in?

Yep. we are out here now
Yea, I don’t expect us to get Wahab—and it sounds like the coaches dont either. I guess that’s where the Carrigan offer came in.

Might be able to get back in this but I think Pitt is where he ends up at

his comments, fwiw

UConn: “Great School with great basketball history. I believe it can be a nice fit for me.”
Pittsburgh: “This is a great school too. I had the opportunity to meet the new coaches during my unofficial visit.”
Georgetown: “Great academic school. They are a school with a good history of power forwards/centers.”
Virginia Tech: “They have been recruiting me the longest and I believe in their systems too.”
Syracuse: “A basketball school with a great reputation. The academic program is nice too.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom