Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we don’t miss out on ALL our top PF/C targets and end up with him.

It's not like Wahab is a stiff. He isn't my first choice and i don't think he is Syracuse's, but he is still a good player.

I hope you are right. He’s not a total beanpole which is positive but I just don’t see it with him. Slow footed, not much lift at ALL, IMO. Some skill for sure and has a left hand which is nice. But, he seems to avoid contact a lot and fades away from/avoids the 6’3 guys who are guarding him.

I hope you are right. He’s not a total beanpole which is positive but I just don’t see it with him. Slow footed, not much lift at ALL, IMO. Some skill for sure and has a left hand which is nice. But, he seems to avoid contact a lot and fades away from/avoids the 6’3 guys who are guarding him.

And he will probably end up at $ hitsburgh and have 15 rebounds against us.

Last edited:
He isn't #1 on my list but Red isn't a recruiter that wastes his time. He thinks the kid is good. I would take Carrigan over him all day long. I'm just saying that it wouldn't be like we were getting a stiff

Dont think I've seen this posted anywhere but he was at Georgetown last night for their opening night shenanigans. Dont think it was a official or anything but I'm not really sure? Must be he can get to gtown easily?

Dont think I've seen this posted anywhere but he was at Georgetown last night for their opening night shenanigans. Dont think it was a official or anything but I'm not really sure? Must be he can get to gtown easily?
don't think it will happen, but this board would really meltdown if louis orr ends up landing both qudus & akok

don't think it will happen, but this board would really meltdown if louis orr ends up landing both qudus & akok
Qudus and the Duval Simmonds character (handler for qudus?) Seem to have a good relationship with gtown

Qudus would compliment JBA so well. What one guy can't do the other guy can. I think the competition would push them too and make them better players. What a tandem we'd have if we could come away with Wahab too!

I feel like you couldn’t be too confident in your chances at the moment if you keep visiting the kid once a week... I dont know if that’s just me but yeah.

Totally spot-on!
I feel like you couldn’t be too confident in your chances at the moment if you keep visiting the kid once a week... I dont know if that’s just me but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom